• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Please read and reply. Drug test tomorrow. Urine sample. Opiates. May piss you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucidRoot

Greenlighter
Swim recently did approximately .5 to .6 grams of black tar heroin. Assuming from below the border and fairly strong. SWIM has a urine test on the 13th. Swim is 120 pounds at most 125, with a pretty decently if not fast, very fast metabolism. SWIM has been sweating at night heavily as well. SWIM relapsed once, and has a urine test once again on the 13th for monthly clinic methadone/sub treatment. If SWIM did the last administration at 12:25am (midnight) on the 3rd (so the 4th technically), What are the chances, though considered slim, and if SWIM some who would say this is a stupid question, but it is only based on SWIM'S anxiety. Could SWIM FAIL? Work with SWIM here, please! And help SWIM confirm that after approximately 9-10 days use of injecting black tar, what are if any chances of SWIM failing or it resulting in a positive for opiates?

break if down if swim id heroin 9-10 days ago is it possible for swim to fail a urine test/

Please help SWIM calm down.
-SWIMTEAM

We don't use SWIM here.

You should be fine with your urine test.

if it's someone who isn't you, you have nothing to worry about.

:)

alasdair

just stay on land until the 13th, then you can swim over the river.

if it's someone who isn't you, you have nothing to worry about.

:)

alasdair

I am sorry I was so confused haha with the whole SWIM thing, but thanks for that, and I feel I will be okay and dont need to worry either...but jeeeez its hard. thankfully my doc dont care aboutbbenzos

I will think positive and continue guzzling the water bottles I have. I can take a 16oz in one fail gulp. So thats nice....to add a little spice of flavor I bought one small cranberry drink too. But tomrrow before the test Im gonna drink coffee, normally eat a breakfast, with some more coffee, then some water, pee once, then drink some more for the test. last time i drank and peed so much by the time the test came i barely peed 10ml haha, but i should be good. thanks all. please respond if you still feel like calming me down. statically and scientifically speaking i love learning about the metabolites tested and such, how what and which is converted, where, and why...appreciate yall.

You are, this isn't Drugs-Forum. Even though it looks similar in terms of layout, we don't pretend that we're a bunch of cats or dolphins or whatever dreaming about drugs.

We don't SWIM either.

This threads gonna be closed now :) It is impossible to tell whether or not you will pass or fail a drug test based upon descriptions you're giving over the net, unfortunately.... and we don't allow drug testing questions on BL as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.