Please!!!Pretty Please FIX THE SEARCH!!!

X-RaverQueen

Bluelighter
Please I'm begging you.......Please fix the search function. The posts are becoming redundant. I'm slowly watching the people I admire on this board getting frustrated and leaving. I think a remedy would be to fix the search.
I used to be able to get on type a few words and get the answers I needed in a few minutes. Now, everything is muddled together. I find myself reading through repeated information. The fact is I'm becoming bored. I just want to be able to search for the topics/ people that interest me. It saddens me that we are losing some of our most valued peeps.
So, I beg & pleed. Please fix the search.
Thank you,
Christine
------------------
"Look at the world with open eyes and you will see the world. Look at the world through my eyes and you can only imagine."
X-RaverQueen :)

Yes, i totally agree with you. Please, if anything can be done.
My signature's useless as well now.
------------------
Got a Question? Try the Search Engine!

Hey xraverqueen - I've found that the advanced search works even when the simple search doesn't ... as a matter of fact, I just used it and got exactly what I was looking for. Hope that helps you out.
- aby

i just tried it and it doesn't. "the server returned a file with no content" this was off of the advanced search page, i was searching for posts by a particular user.
if you have a special trick, let me know.
------------------
Got a Question? Try the Search Engine!