Please help

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Yep. Help. I want to talk. I have 5 euros of phone call time. Please let's talk, i am hurting. I just went outside to seek someone.but it is almost 5 AM so you know... I am not a stalker. I NEED to talk, please. Block me if i am a dickhead in your books.

Yep. Help. I want to talk. I have 5 euros of phone call time. Please let's talk, i am hurting. I just went outside to seek someone.but it is almost 5 AM so you know... I am not a stalker. I NEED to talk, please. Block me if i am a dickhead in your books.
I doubt you're a dickhead in many peoples books. I'm about to walk in to work, otherwise I would do it. Are you on discord maybe?

Bring them. Bring the help. I swear i will pay 50 euros as soon as i get money. DO NOT LEAVE ME HERE WITH NOTHING!

Did you accept the invite I sent you? Bunch of folks in there it's a pretty active server with a few good BLers.

Did you accept the invite I sent you? Bunch of folks in there it's a pretty active server with a few good BLers.
Yeah man. I got there somehow. With a wrong username. Gonna smoke tobacco from a bong now. Haha! no papers. gonna come back to seek more help.

Yeah man. I got there somehow. With a wrong username. Gonna smoke tobacco from a bong now. Haha! no papers. gonna come back to seek more help.
How are you feeling today @Ghost fart? What was the matter? I'm here to talk/type through messages but I wouldnt be able for a vocal conversation at the minute until I begin feeling better myself.
I do like to help people where I can, so feel free to vent to me if you feel it would help.