Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please help!!!

PsychStryda

Greenlighter
Please help!!! Took a nasty fake ecstacy pill

Hello everyone I'm a guest here borrowing this account as I am in need of help and need some questions answering I would really appreciate any advise and thanks in advance.

I'm 17 years old boy from London UK and I'm a amateur and recreational drug user I've used mdma, cocaine ect. A fair few times at party's and the odd rave as me and my friends are party animal type kids. Anyway five hours ago i was at a small gathering with 6 of my friends at my friends house as his parents were away and I bought what I thought was a single ecstasy pill of my local dealer and friend I'll call A, 4 of my friends and me bought these pills and took them and the other two only drank beers and took no other drugs, I had drunk 5 beers before taking the pill and smoked a joint as I was coming up which turned out to be a lot stronger than I expected and got me f****** high!.

About half an hour after taking the pill I was speaking to A and another friend B I was with and I found out these pills were a fresh batch he got in through the post yesterday and he had purchased them from an unknown supplier off a website on the the deep web, he had not tested them and frankly knew absolutely f*** all about them and neither did anyone else, A and my other friend B had both taken them day before and told me that these pills were really powerful and unlike anything they'd done before and totally different to any drug they had taken but were me Id be fine as they had taken one each the night before and nothing bad happened to them plus it was too late anyway they had kicked in and I started feel the effects, we got a slight stimulant buzz where we felt pretty alert but not energetic at all and sat around uncontrollably chatting complete nonsense to each-other but nothing like I'd expierienced from MDMA we were all completely messed up having extremely weird thoughts and conversations everything was very distorted and and we were all border line delirious plus we were all completely spangled, by far the most out of it I've ever been before I think I could say the same for the others as well, everything I looked at I could hardly recognise not even the people around me plus I was having terrible body sensations: feeling really heavy and unable to move yet at the same time feeling almost like I was floating, pounding head, numb face and numb mouth also my tongue was swelling slightly. The effects just kept getting stronger and stronger each minute and I began panicking and was convinced I was going to die and couldn't stop thinking about the fact these pills were totally unknown and I was extremely frightened and even tried attacking A and B at one point for not telling me about them before.

most of my friends were curled up terrified and one even started going mental sobbing and having a panic attack, luckily though the other two who didn't take them were a huge help and kept getting us to drink water and cool down outside and did a good job of keeping us calm. 4 hours after I took the pill I felt a lot better and went home still feeling ruined but the effects had worn off massively and quickly and we decided that we didn't need an ambulance after all but fuckkkk it was scary.

Anyway the actiual reason I came here was because I need to ask is there any good websites where I can post pictures of the pills and inquire about them online? (As I believe it's against bluelight policy to ID drugs on here?) also I'd really like to find out what these pills are is there any way I could do this in the UK? Such as somewhere I could send one off to get tested ect. ? Also after seeing a doctor is it possible to get a blood test to see what I took???? Thanks a lot in advance guys I know this must be annoying for you as you probably get these sorts of problems all the time from stupid reckless kids, and I understand how ridiculous I have been taking untested drugs but this has opened my eyes and I have decided to quit all drugs as this shook me up a lot thanks for any help you can give

Oh I should also mention I was the only one who took one pill the others took two including alcohol and weed plus I'm pretty small and the lightest out the group

Also I really apologise if I have broken the rules of bluelight or doen anything wrong here as I don't know what I'm doing and un need of help

Last edited by a moderator:
Pillreports is the website. If you can get a hold of another pill buy an eztest kit or something to identify it.

Other than that any other speculation can be harmful.

Edit : I'm sure a doctor could send your urine in for analysis, but whether or not they will I doubt it.

Last edited:
Ok thanks a lot I'll check it out, it's now the next morning and I keep getting brain zaps and hot and cold flushes and getting light headed ven when I'm sitting down sometimes plus my heart is aching slightly everytime in beats.

Do you think I should make an emergency doctors appointment soon? Or do you think I'll be ok till tuesday?

Please stop mentioning where people acquire these things. We dont need to know and dont care. Can we get an edit?

Do you think I should make an emergency doctors appointment soon? Or do you think I'll be ok till tuesday?

Are you able to sleep? The only thing that works to fight the zaps is a benzo, and they will end up doing more harm than good, trust me.

What you seem to have experienced is actually common from a dose of a strong MDxx. Take it easy and be healthy for awhile and you should recover. And buy a testkit!

It could have been anything really. As said before that could have been pure MDMA, or it could have been something else. MDMA isn't likely to induce panic attacks though, but without testing you will never know for sure. Avoid this by getting yourself a testkit, you say you're quitting drugs, ok, but if you should decide to try again, test every single thing you take yourself. Don't trust anyone's word when it comes to drugs, not even your best friends

You could also send a sample of the pills to a test centre (there are more than just that one) if you have any left and you can also inquire in the regional subforums about the pills you had. Here is a search for the American regional threads, here is the Australion pill info subforum and here is the European & African pill discussion thread. Pill identification is not something we do in this section of the forum I'm afraid

Adding (untested) prefix