• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Please help to identify chemical compound by trip description. Blue pills from late 2000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningStarN1

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. Reading about pills made me recall the weirdest ever trip I ever had. It was years ago and I remember trying to find similar trips with no luck back then. Maybe someone could help me to identify that mysterious drug. Damn, I would take it again for sure.

Late 2000s. Eastern Europe. Blue pills Rolex, Crowns or Clovers, can't remember for sure but most probably Rolex. Some home party, we are 8 or 10 people, everyone had one of those pills. There was no euphoria, no empathy and no other MDMA related effects. There was no visual effects whatsoever. One person had moderate hyperthermia and almost everyone felt various degrees of dehydration. Some mild stimulation without noticable body load. No cardiovascular side effects. A kind of surreality feeling through all the trip. And the most memorable, one-of-kind-effect-i-give-you-all-my-money-to-get-it-again type. Uncontrollable waves of laughter every a couple of minutes. Hysterical, literally "ROFLING" on the floor, grotesque laughing. Could you imagine all of us in a small apartment having laughing "crisis" every a couple of minutes for good 6-7 hours? That was incredible funny but hardcore. At some point it was even scary to laugh that hard due possible suffocation or getting crazy forever.

I don't know if it is chemicals from the pills alone or environment too helped to get into this "mass hysteria" state. It was the weirdest trip ever. I've done lots of drugs, including RCs and that trip doesn't fit into any class of drugs I'm familiar with.

Maybe someone could help me to identify that truly spectacular drug, whatever it is?

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's impossible to answer this because there are over 500 different drugs that exist and many of them have overlapping effects. Furthermore, the effects of a drug are affected by many external factors such as:

• Your personal mindset
  • Stomach contents
  • The environment you are in
  • The temperature
  • Any music or other sensory stimuli
  • Any medications or other drugs you use
  • Your health
  • Sleep deprivation
Etc.

The effects you describe could be a range of drugs because many cause laughter as a side effect. Psychedelics are commonly associated with this but that couldn't be said with certainty.

You might be able to find the pills on pillreports.

Only chems I could say I had with 99% certainty from the effects/pillreports/what was about was the time are:

MDMA
MDA
MDE

Caffeine and amphetamine were fairly common additives.

From 2006 or so piperazines made their way into a drought which I tried willingly once or twice. One of them was okay.

Only psychedelic (apart from mda/mdma) I knowingly tried was 2c-b, but I knew what it was.

I know PMA pills had been about on occasion, but never tried any.

Welcome to Bluelight @MorningStarN1 !

Unfortunately, drug IDs aren't allowed under the Bluelight user agreement because all we can provide is endless speculation.

Therefore, I'm going to have to close this thread now.

Don't let this put you off though mate, theres plenty of useful info and fun to be had round here.

Status
Not open for further replies.