• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Please help! Tianeptine sodium cold turkey detox using this three day method?

Jackedpat24

Greenlighter
Hey guys my name is Pat I'm new to blue light and could REALLY use some advice. I will try to make this brief and list the essential info. I have been granted a week to take off of work so I was hoping to go cold turkey instead of tapering... Right now I am taking anywhere between 5-10 grams of tianeptine sodium a day(ALOT I KNOW) Now before you say anything, (Don't lecture) Believe it or not I started taking this for energy purposes as I was bodybuilding, working full-time and in school. I love the way it made me feel and here I am now. I attempted a cold turkey detox a few weeks ago, and made it 3 days. Those three days were complete hell and I wish I hadn't dosed again. The reason that I did those though is because I live alone and my gf at the time broke up with me. Now I'm not blaming her obviously it was my choice, but those of you who have detoxed before know that an home detox is a whole different animal.

So fast forward to now, and I am staying with a friend and his family who have offered to let me stay with them for a week or two to make sure I don't relapse. Tapering isn't really an option for me due to work so I was hoping to just flush it down the toilet and go through hell for a week.. However I have a few questions that I'd really like to get answers to before I start this.
I know Tianeptine used in the doses that I was using it is VERY taxing on the opiate receptors (acting as a synthetic opiate), which leads me to my first question. Since it is similar to opiates and short acting, is it physically safe to go cold turkey?
I have clonodine, Zofran, Kratom, immodium, robotussin (Dxm) vitamin a,b,d,e, amino acids, Passion flower, valerian root, kava kava, magnesium, potassium, melatonin, 4(.25) Xanaxs yes only 4. (8)50mgTramadols,(76)100mg Gabapentins. I have studied opiate withdrawals and find myself with vitamins amino acids and herbs that are said to help as well as those prescription medications that I have outlined.
The reason I ask if it is safe is because I know it is prescribed and much lower doses as a tricyclic antidepressant.
I'm assuming it'll be an opiate withdrawl timeline for physical symptoms?
From experience the terrible pain, sweats, nausea, begins after 24 hours (which made it very hard to keep Kratom down.
With that being said, would it be better to take 1 (500 mg) dose per 24 hours for the next three days? That is a standard dose for me and it would allow me to flush out the massive amounts that are already in my system (as I'm currently taking 500 mg every 3 hours). My plan would be like this wake up in typical morning withdrawls and take my normal functioning dose 500mg. Instead of taking it again at The three hour mark and every three hours following, I would pump my body full of Kratom and vitamins/Aminos for the next 24 hours until I take my next dose the following morning. I was planning on following that aggressive taper regimen for three days while flushing amounts of Tianeptine that I have built up in my system and pumping my body with my vitmains.
After those three days I would continue taking Kratom and my other supplements while adding clonodine,Zofran,gabbapentin to the mix.
Would this work? A 3 day rapid taper followed by detoxing? The goal being to flush out atleast some of the Toxins while kind of sort of prepping my body for the inevitable pain that is to follow?
Please let me know! Thanks

Hello, I am currently stuck on high doses of Tianeptine as well. I am using the same amounts you are. Sounds like you have a plan, how long can you go in between doses? See if you can hold off as long as you can and use the kratom and other items as you see fit. At these high doses there is going to be some sort of pain involved during the withdrawal. When I tried to quit using loperamide it had absolutely no effect which really sucked because I was hoping to taper off that way. So check to see if the lope will even help you, it's really strange because I have read many stories where it helps and then many where it doesn't. Also if you want to buy some of the Sulphate solution and use that as a taper that will help as well. It's more expensive but much longer lasting and it might help you. This is a really difficult situation we are in as it's very hard for me to quit, the WD's are nasty. I am sure you know it has a very short half life so hopefully in 3-5 days it will be over. It is different for everybody though as some people say they have WD's for a couple of months and some people say they drop it and have no WD's whatsoever. So I wish you the best of luck, Tianeptine is awesome and works really well, it has quite a grip though when it gets a hold of you. Have you found a good source of kratom? Have you ever read the megadose vitamin C theory? It's pretty interesting and has many success stories. Take care.

Also it is safe to go cold turkey as far as I know, I haven't read or experienced anything negative or dangerous.