• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please help? Taking Mdma/MDA tomorrow question about test result etc thanks

stardust10

Bluelighter
My allergies are pretty terrible atm and my doctor prescribed me a large dose of fexofenadine. I'm going to a festival this weekend and planning on taking a pill. Was just on the off chance if anyone knew if there was any known dangers of this combo.

I tested one of them using Mandelin EZ test kit and it has came back a dark brown/winey/purplish/black colour. The chart indicates that pma can be a dark brown so I'm a bit confused as mdma should be blue - black on the chart. Can anyone help me if they know please? Much appreciated ✌️

Last edited:
Anyone?? Going tomorrow would really appreciate some information if anyone can offer any...

Side note: I tested my pills with an ez testing kit - the one that tests for ketamine and pma etc - and it went a dark claret sort of colour mixed with black and purple tones. Kinda similar to red wine but then went more black/purple with brownish tones. Not sure what to make of it as pma on the chart shows a lighter shade of reddish/brown than the one I saw - more like dark red/purple/brownish black. Anyone any thoughts?

Last edited:
Just get proper stuff. Idk where you are but if festival is any good it shouldn’t be a problem.

As for interactions with your med, there should be none, well at least none crucial but you’re the one to find out. If I were you I would skip it the day I take MDMA but than again I’m an idiot but than again I’m an idiot that should not have survived this far so take something from that.

I could do but I thought I would make sure they weren't shite by testing first but the test has left me confused 🤦🏻‍♀️
Cause it was like a dark red wine sorta colour with all dark brownish/red/purple tones. The pma colour on the chart is a red to dark brown scale whereas the mdma was purple to black which makes me think it could be a mixture?
Thanks for replying btw 💛

Last edited:
So has anyone had a brownish/purple/black result before from a mandelin test? It's a blacky purple but with brown too mixed in sorta looks like a red wine or something

Problem is, you are using a test kit that isn’t often used. But overall if it’s not matching what you are used to seeing, don’t take it. I don’t recall ever seeing it go “red wine” colored in the past so I’d be cautious.

-GC

So has anyone had a brownish/purple/black result before from a mandelin test? It's a blacky purple but with brown too mixed in sorta looks like a red wine or something

I would say that if it's dark it could be MDMA, if it's the same EZ test i used.

I strongly suggest getting a proper test kit with multiple reagents.