• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please help! Swim has tried molly 5 times and absolutely nothing has happened!

Zarvarian

Greenlighter
First off, whats up guys. I've been surfing bluelight for about a year and finally decided to make an account! =D

So anywho - heres my cousins story he asked me to post:

WHY IS HE NOT FEELING ANYTHING!!?

My cousin has a friend who gets pure molly. He knows it's pure because they've conducted purity tests and whenever him and his friends take it, everyone is going bonkers having the most wonderful time of their lives!

The problem is my cousin is always the odd one out and feels NOTHING -.-

He used to be on SSRI's half a year ago, which explains why there was no effect - but like I said he's been off them for about 6 months.

With HIGH hopes, he picked up .2 of pure MDMA from his trusted friend...
This was his first time taking it since being off SSRI's so he was almost POSITIVE he would roll his ass off and have the most amazing time.

But to his utter disappointment he barely felt anything.. AGAIN!

He has a slight opiate dependence and usually takes a hydrocodone or two every day. He's not sure if that has an adverse effect.

THE "ROLL":

As soon as he popped the .2 capsule containing the Molly he took a 10mg hydrocodone.

He started off feeling somewhat anxious, simply playing a video game with his friend.

About one hour went by and he was slightly concerned with his friend's disapproval.
Not about anything in particular, his friend is just kind of "one of those people" who can give off bad vibes.

He described his friend as someone who always finds something to complain out.
Surprisingly the friend didn't bitch him out or make any snappy comments but it was still at the bottom of my cousins mind.

The video game got kind of boring and the conversation was fairly dull so they decided to go swimming.

Swimming was more fun and they had some good conversation.

Music was playing and my cousin seemed to be having more fun, just talking with his friend in the dark pool (they also had a floating light that was pretty trippy) but still - at the bottom of his mind he was getting really worried about not rolling!!

Although he did notice a slight uplift in mood while swimming he suspects it was just the hydrocodone.

They went back inside after about an hour and a half of being in the pool.

I recall after my cousin seemed to REALLY want to be with his girlfriend.

His girlfriend and him are very close and comfortable with each other (true best friends) but she had to go to work early, so she was sleeping while my cousin was with his friend...

Still - the little time he saw her in the shower before she went to bed after swimming made him feel very comfortable (and no there was no sex as he was not horny)

He went back to play video games with his cousin and while it wasn't negative vibes going around, it was just kind of boring.

His mom was in the room and every effort he made at conversation she seemed to be either snappy and annoyed, or just ignored him.

He missed his girlfriend and wish she didn't have to go to bed so early.

He popped another hydrocodone but still just felt bummed and tired.

He went to bed and that was that.

REFLECTING ON THE "ROLL":
The thing is my cousin is going to a reggae concert next week (with his adored girlfriend/best friend stated earlier) and they really just want to roll.

My cousin has done molly with his girlfriend before in their room. She had an AMAZING time and was rolling her ass off. He, of course, didn't feel shit (like always) and was kind of jealous she was feeling so amazing!
This was during the time he took SSRI's though and honestly they were not nearly as close as they are now.

For the concert his girlfriend is going to take the standard .2 and he's sure she's going to feel great.

He himself, is considering buying 2 capsules each containing .2 (total of .4).

He plans on plugging (yes shoving up his ass) one of the capsules before the show, and taking the other one orally after the first opening band- as well as drinking red bull and orange juice (and water of course to stay hydrated)

A lot of people suggest weed to "trigger" the roll but he's personally not a big fan of weed (I know not smoking at a reggae concert - ha ha)

Another thing is he's a little heavier then most people.
Perhaps he just needs more because of his weight?
Or could it be his past environment has just been kind of lame during the come-up??

To be honest he has a tendency to overthink things and can frustrate himself in his head.

There's tons of factors when it comes to a roll - I know!

But like I said, the concert is coming up and he wants more than anything to feel the euphoria that all of his friends and girlfriend feel, while taking MDMA at the concert.

PLEASE HELP YOU WOULD BE MAKING HIS LIFE!

p.s. HE'S DRIVING FOR HOURS JUST TO GO SEE HIS FAVORITE REGGAE BAND AND REALLY WANTS TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT!!!!

Thanks =)

Well of course he didn't feel it while on those medications, and he popped a molly and hydro at the same time?? Why?? That's asking to dull the effects down from the molly. But one thing you said carries it's weight in gold.... weed!! I know how he feels about not wanting to smoke weed as I can't really do it anymore for reasons I both can and can't control but if he doesn't like the weed high just tell him to hit it one time. That's it, no more. One hit from a blunt or joint would be have him feeling "high or "stoned" but rather just mellow and it will Kickstart his roll for sure.

Tell him to be careful about taking .4 though!! That is a very high dose and I doubt the amount he's taking is the problem here, as point 2 of mdma will have any person full blown rolling face. If the .4 hits him all at one he might have an experience that he finds wayyy too intense and cannot function, (eyes rolling in back of head, full blown tyranasourous arms) beware haha

Silly silly people.
Research drugs before you take them.
Would you fly a plane with zero training.
The more you know about a drug the better results you will have.
If you dont know what your doing then dont do it until you do know.

And we dont SWIM here bluelight is not a pool we know its you.

Silly silly people.
Research drugs before you take them.
Would you fly a plane with zero training.
The more you know about a drug the better results you will have.
If you dont know what your doing then dont do it until you do know.

And we dont SWIM here bluelight is not a pool we know its you.
This. It sounds like you know absolutely nothing about how mdma works or the testing procedure. Also you said your cousin can't roll here but that it's you that can't roll in another thread??