• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Please help san pedro tea didn't work, Don't know what i'm doing wrong.

wetrippymaine

Greenlighter
Hello and thank you for your interest in helping me, around a week ago I ordered four fresh 12" cuttings of san pedro cacti and decided to brew them into a tea after researching methods of digestion. So my gas line is cut off right now sadly.. But I do have an electric burner. So first I took one 12" inch cutting and sliced it into stars, then the stars into quarters. I then threw it in a blender with just enough water to cover it. I blended until nice and smooth and poured into a large pot, where I then put it on the burner and turned the dial a little under a quarter all the way, Sadly my burner doesn't have temperature readings on it.. The temperature was enough to steam it a tiny bit but not boil it. I proceeded to stir consistently and let the cactus pulp mix into the water. This did not happen. After about an hour and a half it still had not combined and the pulp still rose to the top when i stopped mixing it. I figured this is just how its supposed to be then and continued to rise the head a little and turned the dial halfway inbetween high and low. I let boil for three hours, and then strained the liquid out. The resulting liquid was light brownish green. I drank and it did nothing. Possibly the slightest glow or just a placebo. So the next day I re-read the tek and found that the first half an hour you're not supposed to stir it but instead let the pulp rise to the top then it will eventually recombine with the liquid and for a slimey goo. I tried this again the next day with all the same steps but did not stir the first half an hour. It did indeed combine, But left me with a chunky liquid, not a slime or goo, unlike anything i've seen in any teks. I tried this mixture after finishing the steps and again, no high. I then took the night to consider my faults.. Perhaps I did not boil long enough? Perhaps I burnt it? I have no idea.. So then I took the possibility the cacti was treated to lessen mescaline content or grown poorly? So last night i decided to cut the two 12" cuttings into quarters again and freeze them. I let them freeze for a good 8 hours and then threw them in a blender with warm water, pleeeenty of cactus matter at the top, a good three inches, quickly recombined with the water in only 30 or 45 minutes to make another chunky soup consistency. I am now planning on boiling and stirring for another 4 hours at medium temperature again.. I hope this turns out better than the last two and would appreciate any input into what I may have done wrong, Thanks again.

I just posted how I brew tea in another thread, here is the link.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/729649-San-Pedro-Cactus-amp-Mescaline-Questions

My view, if your going blend up the cactus and consume all the pulp, your better off eating the raw cacti, without the core, spines and waxy skin. I can't imagine trying to drink that slurry!

if your going to strain it and just drink the liquid, make three teas with the material to make sure you got all the mescaline out of the pulp. This is what I would recommend.

This sounds so disgusting. Isn't it just as easy to dry, powderize, soak in ethanol or iso, and evaporate? Is there a benefit to drinking the slime over that?