• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please help me

Hellome

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. I am in desperate need of advice. I tried sass about 10 days ago. I took a .1g capsule (powder) which my friend tested and came clean. During this I also smoked a small amount of pot. I experienced super intense happiness when on the drug, but since then things have been really off. My side effects from this include apathy, diminished focusing/multitasking abilities, dimished emotional control, a general numb feeling, inability to fall back asleep once I wake up, disorderliness, inability to put things in perspective (no deep thinking), etc. I am terrified of how this is affecting me as I am starting college and feel beyond unready after doing this. Between starting school and constantly obsessing over how I feel, my anxiety is definitely very strong as well. I have completely cut off my consumption of any substances and have been eating generally well, and am taking lots of vitamins/supplements including 500-HTP, fish oil, calcium, magnesium, ginkgo biloba, etc. but don't feel anywhere near my normal self. Again, this happened 10 days ago, been taking the supplements for probably the past 5. The only other intense drug I've taken any time recently was a single tab of acid about 2 months prior to this incident. Please, please help me. I keep reading posts of people never returning to themselves and cannot bear the thought of that. Give me your honest advice!

You have lots going on with starting college soon. Give yourself a break :) I would suggest you take advantage of counselling services offered on campus to help ease you through this transition. You'll be fine. Just keep taking care of yourself--and that includes not hyper-focusing on every little thing. Try using grounding techniques (lots of good ideas on youtube) to help you manage your anxiety and sleeplessness.

I agree that seeking counseling is a good idea. Also try to make sure you get plenty of sleep, eat as healthy as you can, and get regular exercise.

It is scary to read about long-term comedowns but the truth is that after the kind of experience you've had almost everyone recovers to their old selves with time. It might take a few weeks, but you'll get better.