• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Please help me with these test results......

missxtc24

Greenlighter
https://www.anony.ws/image/D6hm

I want to start by saying this is a bright orange pill... "Orange pineapple" from the Netherlands... Supposed to be between 140-180 mg MDMA but one person says they think PMA based on this test result (see the anonymous photo link I have no idea how to add pictures here)... I was thinking the tint around the edges could be from the orange dye in the pill... What do you all think?...

Looks like mandelin based on the chart showing the PMA color. Mandelin would be the only one to show that. I didn't test it I found this in a forum about these and wanted more opinions before the get eaten,

for those references on the side, it should be mandelin.

pma should fizz with mandelin. other than that, i'm not quite sure. i always find it easier to distinguish when less material is used, so that you don't get a solid black spot that might be a little coloured on the edges...

i've heard of the pineapples, but they haven't turned up in any lab testing results yet afaik.

It's such a dark black I find it hard to believe it's PMA. PMA would never go that dark.. And the pill is a bright orange dye so it seems like maybe the dye has somethng to do with it (the black plus the bright orange would make that dark orange color).. What I don't know is if someone would cut a strong MDMA pill with a very small amount of PMA? That seems crazy... But who knows anymore lol

It's such a dark black I find it hard to believe it's PMA. PMA would never go that dark.. And the pill is a bright orange dye so it seems like maybe the dye has somethng to do with it (the black plus the bright orange would make that dark orange color).. What I don't know is if someone would cut a strong MDMA pill with a very small amount of PMA? That seems crazy... But who knows anymore lol

the orange dye affecting the colour is likely to be the reason here.

it seems crazy and competely unnecessary, but sadly it does happen (thankfully pretty rarely) that a good pill or some good crystal is cut with a small amount of pma or pmma.

That's so sad people do that.... Why ruin something that is so good with something deadly... It's insane to me.. How sad.. MDMA used to be an amazing thing until people started ruining it, and why? It seems like just for fun? Because they aren't saving any money by cutting with PMA...

What did the other regents show. Do they all have a orange color to the outside? BTW I know where you got themmmmmmmmmmmmm tisk tisk tisk.

In my experience mandelin, and especially the EZtest one, always has a reddish tint at the edges of the liquid when it tests positive for MDMA. This is why it's advised to always test with a full testkit. I find this to be a serious shortcoming of the mandelin reagent but it is what it is. I made a thread about it when I first bought the EZtest testkit, since it's much more noticeable with those, but mandelin reagent in a dropper bottle also always had this slight reddish tint in my case

Going to move this over to pill testing Q&A