• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

please help me figure this out.

Duimpies

Greenlighter
First off i apologize if my english is bad its not my first language.

Also dont get me wrong im not bashing weed and saying weed caused my problem, perhaps its always been there or its actually the inhalants i did when i was younger im really not sure.

For an entire year now ive been plagued by an annoying problem after an odd weed experience where i had a panic attack and ive never been the same since.

Ive never done drugs before besides doing inhalants once or twice, very stupid, i learnt it from a friend and wed do it, i only did it like 3 times and felt no bad effects after so it baffles me that weed alone caused such a reaction in me.

Before this reaction ive smoked weed a few times and it was good, no anxiety no nothing but then one day me and my friend got some weed and smoked it i got baked out of my ass, higher than ive ever been then i started experiencing weird shit like the beanie i was wearing was burning my head so i had to take it off, really bizarre shit from then things got worse, pressure right in my forehead and head i started feeling "activity" in my brain like something spiraling and moving a real physical sensation, felt it in my face too.

My entire body started vibrating violently like every cell in my body was shaking and became really hot like it was burning i asked my friend wtf he put in the weed and he said nothing i told him i have to get home.

I walked home experiencing all these weird sensations it was extremely uncomfortable almost painful i still remember having auditory hallucinations of birds chirping but there were no birds at all. My heart was racing so fast thought i was going to have a heart attack.

Anyway i got home, splashed my face with water and went to sleep still feeling these weird sensations in my body. When i awoke my body was completely fucked felt like i was in a wrestling match the night before my face felt the worst like i was punched in my face and someone stomped on it, so much tension in my face. I still had this activity inside my head thats the weirdest shit ever its not a tingling or a buzzing its some activity thats when i realised i fucked my brains up or something thats when i started panicking...

My body was still warm and tingly especially my back i would get muscle spasms and eye twitches randomly... I beared these symptoms for a week or two before i went to the hospital, hoping theyd find a tumor or diagnose me with some disease so i could perish, free of this sensation in my head especially.

They found nothing, doctor after doctor, nothing. Got put on some pills, didnt help. All the doctors i asked and i told them about "its in your head was the response" its been a whole year and im still stuck with this anxiety and the weird feeling in my head its so hard to describe its like my brain is being operated on.

Some people have told me ive had a kundalini awakening and what im experiencing is crown chakra activity. At first when i researched it it fit exactly what i was experiencing the sudden rushes of electricity in the body the heat, itching etc. I believed that was what i was experiencing, i started meditating, focusing on my crown i found i could manipulate this energy and felt it spread down my neck into my lower body which i found very odd, but this didnt change anything my life was miserable and falling apart because of how i felt physically and both mentally.

I thought id smoke again and see what happens im already fucked up so ill fuck myself up further i found the weed just made the sensations in me stronger and stronger to the point where i was experiencing ot the same way the first time. I really didnt know what to make of it.

I started thinking of the inhalants i did years back and how that could very well be the culprit, the weed just made me aware of the damage perhaps? But i couldnt understand the brain cant feel anything so why am i feeling this shit? If i felt it anywhere else i would be ok but its in my head and dulls me severly.

I searched everywhere on the net for people with similar sensation couldnt find anyone only those who meditate and had awakenings of sorts, crown chakra activity and shit. I even asked my friend who did the inhalants if he felt feelings in his head and body he also does weed mind you "youre tripping" he said.

So im really at loss here, everything is shrouded in mystery all i know is im miserable as fuck also doesnt help im 18 and i have such a poor outlook on life since then. Going to doctors is useless, im perfectly healthy according to tests.

Please if anyone here knows this is or have heard experienced something like this please reply. This post of mine doesnt do justice to the way i feel, im broken.

It may be in your head man, weed can trigger anxiety and other related mental health issues, idk what to say if you felt fine for a long time after the inhalants, then it must be the weed. You'd be surprised how many people got nasty reactions from weed alone. i'm gonna move it to the Cannabis Disscusion subforum.

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be in your head men, weed can trigger anxiety and other related mental health issues, idk what to say if you felt fine for a long time after the inhalants, then it must be the weed. You'd be surprised how many people got nasty reactions from weed alone. i'm gonna move it to the Cannabis Disscusion subforum.
Hey, thanks for replying, yeah i didnt feel any effects at all after doing inhalants, i went to school and had a normal life, none of this shit. I dont know what to think tbh, its been a year and it still hasnt subsided and i feel wrecked. I held a grudge against my friend for a while after accusing him of lacing the weed with poison or something but he denied it.

Waiting for others to reply.

I don't think he laced it, I've heard of people having this kind of reactions before. At first I wanted to say that maybe it was some sort of synthetic cannabinoid but since you smoked from an other source after the incident, it should be the real deal. One of my friends had psychosis-like issues because of the chronic weed use, after he gave up smoking it got better for him but it took some time.

Yeah its definitely the weed that caused it, i wasnt thinking about the inhalants i did until a week ago, going into my past to see where i fukd up because i just couldnt understand my situation, ive read marijuana can bring up latent mental illnesses but those dont run in my family at all also i was screened and tested, did all kinds of tests actually, bloods, brain scans etc. Crazy year.

Give it time and stay away from weed, I think it's just an anxiety reaction. You should of course get it checked out if it doesn't go away, but I think it will if you just be patient.

Yeah its definitely the weed that caused it, i wasnt thinking about the inhalants i did until a week ago, going into my past to see where i fukd up because i just couldnt understand my situation, ive read marijuana can bring up latent mental illnesses but those dont run in my family at all also i was screened and tested, did all kinds of tests actually, bloods, brain scans etc. Crazy year.

Weed can totally cause the reaction you had and sadly the fact that there is no history of mental illness in your family it only means noone has been diagnosed with it.
It does not that you cannot be mentally ill.
Scans and tests will find nothing, the feeling in your head is not real: the brain cannot feel pain because, even if it is the centre of the nervous system, it does not have nerves to sense pain like the rest of the body.
The fear, hallucinations, tingling, feeling hot and facial tension that you felt when you smoked the first time you had these effects is a panic attack.

Have you been to a psychiatrist? They might suggest some form of psychological therapy and help you manage your current experience of life in a better way.
Also let go trying to meditate in this state every single person I've known to do it gotten worse and worse while thinking they were getting better until they had public displays of insanity and were brought to the hospital and medicated against their will.
It is not a form of awakening, your brain is switching to "fight or fly mode" with no reason. "Fight or fly" is what should naturally happen only during situations of extreme danger so you can save yourself but you cannot think clearly.

Obviously do not use weed, but be careful do not use ANY drug unless prescribed and only according to prescription.
Even coffee can potentially be a problem, do not ingest it in big quantities.
Do no loose sleep if you can, sleep deprivation can make anxiety worse.

So its not some kind of damage to my brain? I was thinking sinuses, ive had problems with it all my life could that be making my head feel so weird?

So its not some kind of damage to my brain? I was thinking sinuses, ive had problems with it all my life could that be making my head feel so weird?

If anything, some of the compounds in weed can act as strong anti inflammatory agents. You may have had temporary drying out of mucous membranes but nothing long term. As others have said, I'd stay away from weed completely or at least until you feel grounded whenever that is.

Tom

they are putting a warning on legal weed products now "THC may reduce the time before schizophrenia manifests itself." or something like that... basically if you smoke weed and you are going to develop some kind of schizophrenia later on in life it could actually unlock its dormancy and begin showing symptoms a lot sooner.