• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

*PLEASE HELP ME*Can I find out what I'm tested for by the sheet I sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TatumAvery1991

Greenlighter
Every time my p.o. UA's me I sign a sheet that marks what panel I'm being tested for (normally the 5 panel). And below it is a list of other uncommonly tested for drugs and sometimes my p.o. tests me for dxm. But today it wasnt marked. So my question is if they don't mark the drug does that mean they arnt testing it at the lab THAT time? Thanks!

Every time my p.o. UA's me I sign a sheet that marks what panel I'm being tested for (normally the 5 panel). And below it is a list of other uncommonly tested for drugs and sometimes my p.o. tests me for dxm. But today it wasnt marked. So my question is if they don't mark the drug does that mean they arnt testing it at the lab THAT time? Thanks!

It is imposible to answer this question - they can test it for anything. Each probation department has their own individual rules and policies. Your best bet would be to just ask them.

Also, drug testing questions are a violation of the BLUA.

Well Bluelight is not the place for drug testing questions.

Ummm you could just google five panel drug screens and dxm is over the counter as a cold medicine.

If this thread continues, I will report it.

Drug court can test for anything and I have failed before please help me lol

No one knows the answer. Like I said, each department has their own policies that none of us are familiar with. Even if we did have a good answer for you, this question is inappropriate for Bluelight - drug testing and legal discussion are simply not allowed.

I have seen a lot of your posts and I understand that it sucks to be unable to get high due to legal obligations. POs are not as stupid as they look, if you keep using (including getting high on OTC crap), you are going to get caught and violated.

As a criminal defense attorney, I see your situation all the time. You can roll the dice at first but if you keep using, you WILL get caught and you will eventually get kicked out of drug court. It happens every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.