• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PLEASE HELP, is there anyway my friend could have transferred LSD to me?

Cannabis is usually classified as a soft/toy minor psychedelic but that's bullshit, it's a full hardcore psychedelic.
I agree, people who say it's a "soft drug" don't really know what they're talking about.

I agree, people who say it's a "soft drug" don't really know what they're talking about.

I agree. just a bit over threshold doses of Cannabis will give me anxiety, however: I can take doses of most other pychs that far exceed threshold with little to no anxiety.

I had a similar situation,Dude at work gives me a brownie that his cousin makes all the time..Looking at his cousin is like talking a trip back to the Sixties I mean this chick is one crunchy ass granola lookin hippie..So last night Im like fuck it and ate it up....The next thing I know about an hours time Im literally tripping my sack off..I got so scared I went to the E.R where they put me on a IV of adavan to get me straight..Ive never been so scared I was definitely drugged...I will never take something like that from someone again unless I know exactly what is in it...

Last edited:
I hear that shit,The scariest trip I ever had was on edibles..I could have sworn the person who gave it to me spiked it with LSD,I ended up at the ER shitting bricks telling them I thought I was dieing,,.Which I really thought was happening...DRUGS ARE BAD mOK...

The best way is to scan your blotter and send it through we-transfer, other than that I don't know how to transfer acid.

There are contact highs though ;)

I had a similar situation,Dude at work gives me a brownie that his cousin makes all the time..Looking at his cousin is like talking a trip back to the Sixties I mean this chick is one crunchy ass granola lookin hippie..So last night Im like fuck it and ate it up....The next thing I know about an hours time Im literally tripping my sack off..I got so scared I went to the E.R where they put me on a IV of adavan to get me straight..Ive never been so scared I was definitely drugged...I will never take something like that from someone again unless I know exactly what is in it...

It's pretty common for cannabis edibles in high dosages to lead to the ER due to freaking out, more common than you'd think. High dose oral cannabis is a different beast than smoked cannabis. It's very most likely that there was just a lot of THC in there.

I'm surprised more people haven't experienced visuals.

Not exactly classic psychedelic OEV's, but powerful CEV's and OEV's of flashing, uniform red pixels or splodges of colour (sort of like when you stare at the sun) were common for me.

Watching a fire is so great while tripping on oral cannabis.