• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Please Help Im Freaking Out!

WeedDxm

Bluelighter
So I've been doing cocaine for a couple hours now, and I just remembered that I have been taking a medication called Tamsulosin (Flomax) for the last week. Its an Alpha-Blocker, and I've heard that it can raise blood pressure. I also have taken any since last night (about 20 hours ago), so there shouldn't be too much in my system. I'm pretty sure I'm just being paranoid, but do I have anything to worry about? I don't want to die or anything!! Thanks for any help yall

So I've been doing cocaine for a couple hours now, and I just remembered that I have been taking a medication called Tamsulosin (Flomax) for the last week. Its an Alpha-Blocker, and I've heard that it can raise blood pressure. I also have taken any since last night (about 20 hours ago), so there shouldn't be too much in my system. I'm pretty sure I'm just being paranoid, but do I have anything to worry about? I don't want to die or anything!! Thanks for any help yall
You should be just fine. But how much coke have you done? Have you been using it everyday for a long time or just a couple of hours? You would know if you had a serious problem. I know coke can make you over analyze things but you should just relax and have fun and enjoy your night.

Turns out I was fine. I did 1g of coke that night, and it was the first time I had taken coke in a long time. Thanks for the reply!

Tisk Tisk Throwdown! Let's not minimize others' consumption of drugs, lest we convince them that their intake "isn't so bad". It's a delicate subject, no doubt, but we definitely don't want to actively encourage increased Cocaine usage ;). I know you're just making a joke man, but be careful!

Darn it I didn?t put that question mark there. When I post from my phone it always puts a freaking question mark. Lol

Darn it I didn?t put that question mark there. When I post from my phone it always puts a freaking question mark. Lol

^ It's doing that for most people who are posting on phones. Apostrophes turn into question marks.

Thanks for the update, WeedDxm. I'm glad you're okay!

coke is a waste of money imo. I know the high is phenomenal, but it lasts so short that I feel like I spent my money on nothing after the effects are done. Concerta and Ritalin are similar structurally, and last way longer. They are much less euphoric though. Amphetamine is also a better and more productive high imo.