• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PLEASE HELP! I Need Instructions On HowTo Find Out How Many Mgs Of DXM Is In 1 Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
I have no idea. I've so far only seen 2 different bottle sizes of Robitussin cough syrup. I looked online and 2 bottle sizes I found are a 5 ml bottle and a 8 oz bottle. I don't know which ones bigger or even how big each of them are so I need help. How do I find out how many mgs are in 1 bottle of Robitussin. Also what are the most common sized bottles sold at stores like Walmart And drug stores like Walgreens and CVS? Is it one or both of those bottle sizes I mentioned? So far my friends planning on drinking either 1 to possibly 1 and 1/2 of the smaller sized bottle or 1/2 to 1 whole bottle of the bigger size we've seen. And lastly is there any online dosage calculators/scales I could use for this? If so do I just add the information on the back of the bottles? Thank you!

This is a simple maths question, that IMO should one not be able to work out themselves, one should not be fucking around with psychoactive drugs.

I also strongly advised you not to start another thread, but to refer to the Big & Dandy thread I linked you in one of your FOUR other threads from today. You've made another 2 since I told you not to.

Read the BIG & DANDY DXM THREAD for God's sake, and DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD without having looked there first.

This is your final warning.

Look at the bottom of the label - you should find "Active Ingredient: Dextromorphan Hydrobromide" followed by its dosage in milligrams per millilitre (represented as 'mg/ml').

If you find the Robittusin Dry Cough Forte, it will only have DXM in its active ingredients, and will be at a concentration of 30mg/10ml. This means for every 10ml of syrup, you get 30mg of DXM.

Do the math, or if you can't, DO NOT TAKE THESE DRUGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.