Please Help-horrible E experience

jsmith99

Bluelighter
I just moved to Amsterdam two weeks ago. The other night a few friends and I decided to roll and I had a very bad exp. First off let me say I know I may have done some dumb things that night but I want to know if anyone may know why this happened to me. We ate our first pills at like 130am or so at a club. We got home around 5 and by that time I had had 3 pills. They seemed like decent ones but short. at like 530 I ate a few Hawiaan mushrooms, very strong. I didnt really fell like I was rolling at al then. Things were still going great. I was seening some of the craziest stuff ever. Everything looked digital and 2D. my firend looke like he was made of leggos. I ate just a little more, very small amound about an hour and half into the trip. About 30 min. later I felt very sick to my stomach so I laid in bed. All of a sudden I got very disorianted, sweaty, and lost all sense of what was going on. I got up to go to the bathroom with the help of a frined and fell down in the hallway and couldn´t get up. It seemed like my vision was very poor then also. I got so sick in the hallway my friend clalled for an ambulance. ONce he got back upstairs I was a little better and he called back and told them nevermind. I ate some sugar and Vit. C to try to help with the shrooms. For the next hour or so I was in the weirdest state, very scary. I had no idea what was going on with me. I was finally able to go to sleep and woke up the next day a little out of it but no more than normal.
Does anyone know what could of caused this. I roll fairly often, maybe twice a month, and have had shrooms a good amount. I also took a 20mg Prozac when coming down from the E becuae I heard that helps. Could that have caused anything. COUld it have maybe been just my bodies way of reacting to the strong mushrooms possibly. ANy help would be apprecieated. Other than that exp. , Amsterdam had been great. Paid 8 bucks a pill the other day.

Maybe it was because you rolled for the first time in an environment you weren't comfortable with?? For me the location, setting, vibes and mood is extreemely important. Also who I'm with while on E tend to affect my roll.
Glad to hear Amster is treating you well otherwise; let's hope you woun't have to experience this again in the future
smile.gif

------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

It's probably because you took the prosac.Prosac is an mao inhibitor which should never be mixed with an mdma.Who ever told you this is a good idea is wrong.It can cause seretonin syndrome when mixed with e which can make you very sick.

Sorry herc, Prozac is a Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitor...it does NOT promote seratonin syndrome. In fact, it is the only clinically proven compound available that reduces neurotoxicity associated with MDMA or MDA usage.
You are right about MAOI's...this just isn't one.
------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

BTW, jsmith99, MDMA, Shrooms, and Prozac can all upset your stomach by themselves...now think about how happy your stomach is to see all of them at once (or one after the other with no food to buffer it).
Probably a combination of the above, as well as low blood sugar, lack of sleep, and a liver that was crying, "no mas! no mas!"
Just go with moderation...just because your not "rolling" doesn't mean the MDMA has left your system...just the seratonin. Polydrug use becomes a little sketchy because of this. Be careful!
------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

Id put my money on the Shrooms.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"