please don't kill me... but how bad would it be to not have bloods done?

ash988

Greenlighter
Just wondering how bad it could possibly be to start anavar cycle without having bloods? Being female, I'm kinda concerned about the doctor discussion etc and I have kids and can barely go get milk at the best of times let alone doc and pathologist trip. Thanks

Can't you go to a Lab on your own and have a test done? I know I can at quest, labcorp, etc. If you're in the states check out privatemdlabs.com.

I have never had bloods done, though I am a male not female

Just wondering how bad it could possibly be to start anavar cycle without having bloods? Being female, I'm kinda concerned about the doctor discussion etc and I have kids and can barely go get milk at the best of times let alone doc and pathologist trip. Thanks

Its always prudent to establish baseline hormone levels pre-cycle, more so if male as opposed to being female, due to negative feedback of the male endocrine system..
Not really a biggie if you don't as a female...
If contemplating several cycles as part of contest prep, it would be advantageous to know if after each cycle your hormone levels returned to baseline, if there was a downward trend it could be in your best interest to know it was happening...

Its always prudent to establish baseline hormone levels pre-cycle, more so if male as opposed to being female, due to negative feedback of the male endocrine system..
If contemplating several cycles as part of contest prep, it would be advantageous to know if after each cycle your hormone levels returned to baseline, if there was a downward trend it could be in your best interest to know it was happening...

Its always prudent to establish baseline hormone levels pre-cycle...due to negative feedback of the male endocrine system...

I respectfully disagree with everything but the initial statement.

You should always establish baselines. Those are arguably the single most important panel. Without those, you don't know what your gear is doing and how well. Your physical and/or mental results will be confounded and you'll be taking shots [literally] in the dark.

As far as 'it doesn't matter because you're female' - of course it does! Females still need to keep their estrogen (E2) in range for optimal mood, sex drive, avoidance of negative side effects, etc.

If you can make time to acquire, use and put the gear to work ie. workout, you can definitely stop off at your doctor's - no excuses. Unless it's money, then I can empathize and suggest a.) just the basics and b.) less frequent checks c.) possibly skipping the panels when you know your body well enough and your other panels have been consistent enough that you know what's going on with your body.

Also worth noting - the more you stack, the better chance of screwing up your homeostasis and needing intervention/more lab work. Keep it as simple as you can.

I respectfully disagree with everything but the initial statement.

You should always establish baselines. Those are arguably the single most important panel. Without those, you don't know what your gear is doing and how well. Your physical and/or mental results will be confounded and you'll be taking shots [literally] in the dark.

As far as 'it doesn't matter because you're female' - of course it does! Females still need to keep their estrogen (E2) in range for optimal mood, sex drive, avoidance of negative side effects, etc.

If you can make time to acquire, use and put the gear to work ie. workout, you can definitely stop off at your doctor's - no excuses. Unless it's money, then I can empathize and suggest a.) just the basics and b.) less frequent checks c.) possibly skipping the panels when you know your body well enough and your other panels have been consistent enough that you know what's going on with your body.

Also worth noting - the more you stack, the better chance of screwing up your homeostasis and needing intervention/more lab work. Keep it as simple as you can.

My advice was in the context of a female contemplating Anavar, whom didn't wish to discuss business with a GP, and preferred not to incur the cost of expensive testing...
A simple anavar dose for a female could be as low as 5-10mg/day, hardly worth blood tests if only on for a few weeks..

I thought I'd covered all the bases by further stating: If contemplating several cycles as part of contest prep, it would be advantageous to know if after each cycle your hormone levels returned to baseline, if there was a downward trend it could be in your best interest to know it was happening..... Had you not cut my post in half that fact would be clear..

Most people don't get bloods done. I know pro bodybuilders who don't get bloods done. You'll be fine just watch your blood pressure

Why are you contemplating using AAS when you hardly seem to have your personal/financial situation dialed in?

Most people don't get bloods done. I know pro bodybuilders who don't get bloods done. You'll be fine just watch your blood pressure

It is always prudent to obtain baseline blood tests, so you are aware of where levels were prior to any AAS cycle..

i like getting bloods done for peace of mind. you cant always be too sure even if you think you are responding well to these drugs. if you wanna really dial in your dosages you gotta get bloods done when experimenting

a blood panelw ill cost you less than a cycle. do it! get a baseline. your health depends on it. seriously!