• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Recruitment **Please consider participating in a Bluelight-affiliated survey on microdosing!**

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all, we have a researcher who is partnering with Bluelight to collect people to take their 30-minute survey which involves trying to gather data on people who microdose psychedelics. I figure a lot of you might have experience and wish to help us out! Like all affiliated research surveys, our partnership with this researcher results in generating income that goes to pay Bluelight server costs and keep us running. You've probably noticed the banners at the top of each screen which has "take this survey" links... these are some of the highlights of current research opportunities which help us receive money to keep the site running. I'm calling particular attention to this one since it applies to directly to psychedelics. :)

I'm about to take it myself. Just follow this link to where the thread for this study is hosted in the Drug Studies subforum. Inside the thread is some discussion and information about ethical approval (we vet any and all research study affiliations for ethical approval.

**NOTE: You have to be currently 2-4 hours into a microdosing session (on either LSD or mushrooms) in order to take this survey, so plan to do this on a day in which you are microdosing**

Thanks guys, I hope you will participate as each of you who completes it will be contributing directly to our primary source of yearly funding to keep the site we all love running!

Also, to any lurkers who have not made an account, you can participate too! If you use Bluelight for information and value our service to the community, then please consider it. 🙏

Last edited:
My age 69 disqualified me
My dosage regime disqualified me - I started the App before dosing, you must begin participation when you are 2-4 hours into your micro-dose and younger than 69

Didn't know about the age, but yeah I discovered you have to be in the middle of microdosing. I figure that will apply to some PDers sometimes, though.

For anyone reading the post, we have been able to gather a limited number of successful completions for the experiment. Thank you so much to those participants that completed it!

The statistical power for any analysis right now would still be quite low however, so if you happen to be microdosing this weekend, please consider spending a half-hour and contributing through the whole experiment! The window to collect data will only be open for a few more days before we'd need to begin analysis. Please note you would want to take the experiment 2 - 4 hours after administering a microdose. We do intend on sharing the final report back here on the forum so everyone can read it, pending we receive enough participants to conduct the analysis.

This project, if nothing else, can become a great proof of concept that participant recruitment for cognitive research can be made more accessible than how traditional lab-based studies are conducted. It means that the microdosing community can be more integrated in the research process, and we can begin to conduct behavioral research more easily with remote-based participation. This differs from the common survey-style research that has become synonymous with microdosing research, and which is more subjective than performance data.

Thank you again to those that are able to participate
Last few days for data capture if anyone is planning microdosing!