Platoon-goons; WHO THE FUCK IS SPARK?

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelight Crew
As the title reads.

Paper Platoon is a collective of artists with Spark Master Tape as the leadert you

He dropped the first mixtape in 2012 and the fucker is still anonymous.
Here's a short Vice Interview with him, the only he's given;

Here's the Soundcloud; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3gG0P5lKw0

It's impossible to pick a single song, so here are a few. I've notied that youre either at Paper-goon or it's not your thing at all. There no midde path with Sparkk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3gG0P5lKw0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrZm6N8pbQ8&t=4s

I can't find any rapper than comes any where near hir lyrical genius. The music is transgrassive, it goes beyond hip-hop.

Any thoughts? Please don't tell me no one has heard about Spark.

The main question is;

WHO THE FUCK IS SPARK MASTER TAPE? HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO STAY ANONYMOUS FOR SO LONG?!

What I know is that the Platoon consist of DJ Charlie;

Kai Skywalker
(who I thought was Spark for a long time) and Dat Nigga Nug are also common features.
Here is Kai, Nug and Spark on the same tradck, trippy as fuck;

Flmmboiint Frdii is also a common feature, he and Spark dropped a killer album;

Last edited:
I have never heard it before, but your claim is so extraordinary I will take time to give it all a listen with an open mind. I’ll be back

I have never heard it before, but your claim is so extraordinary I will take time to give it all a listen with an open mind. I’ll be back
I love you @ControlDaddy
It was getting lonely. Their music is very.. quaint? Is that the word?
A lot of visuals and so on. Spark did the coolest thing evert a few yearrs ago. Every day for a month, he dropped a beat,
1 min beats, but spooo fucking good. It's called "1verse a day" if you tube it.

I love you @ControlDaddy
It was getting lonely. Their music is very.. quaint? Is that the word?
A lot of visuals and so on. Spark did the coolest thing evert a few yearrs ago. Every day for a month, he dropped a beat,
1 min beats, but spooo fucking good. It's called "1verse a day" if you tube it.
I like it enough to listen to it again! He definitely has floe and sick rhymes. I like good storytellers and slamming DJs, who spins for him?

What other shit would be on your mixtapes with Spark?

I think this could play well with Guru/Gang Starr, Digable Planets, DJ Shadow, Bill Laswell Dub Chamber, Eminem, The Pharcyde, Skrillex, Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def, Dead Prez, Bone Thugs n Harmony, Talib Kwali, De la Soul, and MF Doom, but I am pretty old school.

I like it enough to listen to it again! He definitely has floe and sick rhymes. I like good storytellers and slamming DJs, who spins for him?

What other shit would be on your mixtapes with Spark?

I think this could play well with Guru/Gang Starr, Digable Planets, DJ Shadow, Bill Laswell Dub Chamber, Eminem, The Pharcyde, Skrillex, Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def, Dead Prez, Bone Thugs n Harmony, Talib Kwali, De la Soul, and MF Doom, but I am pretty old school.

That's a nice collection of artists -he's like a mash-up of all those, but still not. DJ Charlie spins for Platoon - but I haven't found ANYTHING on him. However, or whoever he is, he finds the most obscure samples, and the structure of the songs is more aching to progressive rock with it's breakdowns and shifts in beat.
I mean, listen to this song;

The only artist I've found is Kai Skywalkers own Soundcloud.

I've been listening to Spark since '15/'16, and have been trying to unmask him; not to out him, but out of curiosity.

It's really impressive, because he's active on Instagram and on his own page - he answers his fans on his twitter and shit.

He raps alot about dealing high quantities of drugs and flying to South America to meet his connect - somehow I don't think they're bullshitting.
Maybe that's why he's maskked - he can confess his crimes and trespasses without anybody being able to get to him.

He's an enigma.

And beside the beats, which are among the hardest, grooviest I've heard, he's got lyrics that are open and vulnerable;

Better I fly, up in the sky, heavenly god, why do you lie?
Why takke a child? Why do we cry? Where is my brother and why did he die?
I miss my mother but why is she high?

I guess I got sucked into the mystery of him, which I suspect is the purpose.

That's a nice collection of artists -he's like a mash-up of all those, but still not. DJ Charlie spins for Platoon - but I haven't found ANYTHING on him. However, or whoever he is, he finds the most obscure samples, and the structure of the songs is more aching to progressive rock with it's breakdowns and shifts in beat.
I mean, listen to this song;

The only artist I've found is Kai Skywalkers own Soundcloud.

I've been listening to Spark since '15/'16, and have been trying to unmask him; not to out him, but out of curiosity.

It's really impressive, because he's active on Instagram and on his own page - he answers his fans on his twitter and shit.

He raps alot about dealing high quantities of drugs and flying to South America to meet his connect - somehow I don't think they're bullshitting.
Maybe that's why he's maskked - he can confess his crimes and trespasses without anybody being able to get to him.

He's an enigma.

And beside the beats, which are among the hardest, grooviest I've heard, he's got lyrics that are open and vulnerable;

Better I fly, up in the sky, heavenly god, why do you lie?
Why takke a child? Why do we cry? Where is my brother and why did he die?
I miss my mother but why is she high?

I guess I got sucked into the mystery of him, which I suspect is the purpose.

Yeah I totally hear the prog rock influence. If I could only bring one catalog with. me to a desert island, it would be TOOL.

Yeah, fascinating shit. I gotta get to a headshrinker appt. ttys

Yeah I totally hear the prog rock influence. If I could only bring one catalog with. me to a desert island, it would be TOOL.

Yeah, fascinating shit. I gotta get to a headshrinker appt. ttys
TOOL is fantastic. Took me a few years to give'em a shot though.

I'd take Pink's 'Dark side...' or Opeths 'Damnation' with me though; maybe Cult of Lunas 'Eternal Kingdom'.

Enjoy, or good luck, or whatever one says to another before meeting their shrink :LOL:

Have a nice day, @ControlDaddy - stay safe & sound.

Last edited: