• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Placenta Capsules

tackyspiral

Bluelighter
Alright so a couple of my friends who just had babies saved their placenta and then got it put into capsules for the supposed health benefits.....
Personally I find it pretty disgusting and also unnecessary especially if the woman continues prenatal vitamins and a healthy diet....
So opinions - do you guys think its gross and unnecessary like me or that the health benefits are real and if so why???

i don't think it's gross. i think the decision on whether it's 'necessary' is best made by the mother in question.

i think if you personally find it disgusting and unnecessary, don't do it.

alasdair

I don't understand it either. Quite frankly you can achieve the same benefits by continuing prenatal pills and eating healthy. Not only that but there's no chance of fucking those up and possibly getting sick like you can while consuming a placenta. I don't see it being any different than consuming anything else that comes out of my body whether it be urine or shit or snot or whatever. My body made it, I don't want to freakin' eat it.

However, I try to be respectful of those who have chosen to do it. I honestly think it's more of a trend than anything but if someone insists on it then be my guest, I'm not going to stop you or do anything other than support you.

lol no, it's not remotely like piss/snot/feces, where the hell did you take biology?
/am also very curious about which prenatal pills, specifically, you endorse as achieving the same benefits for the mother as consuming her placenta. My understanding is that 'formulas' of any sort, from prenatal pills to the full 'infant Ensure' drinks, are inferior to what the mother produces, but when I'm wrong I like to know.

Last edited by a moderator: