• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Piracetam or sarcosine for dissociative cravings?

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
I am an abstinent dissociative addict. Last weekend I had a bad cold and did some DXM syrup to calm the cough and of course ended up taking the whole bottle. While the effects were lovely, I can't continue use due to living together with a non-user girl and am experiencing intense cravings ever since.

Now both piracetam and sarcosine work against the high of dissociatives so they might be kind of the naltrexone of dissociatives. As naltrexone is sometimes used to alleviate cravings, I wonder whether one of those two (or anything else which should be readily available, please don't recommend stuff like RCs, I can't import such stuff here) would fit in to stop the cravings I am experiencing. Any experience report or theory is valued!

Just read this thread here according to which sarcosine actually induces cravings for dissociatives. Seems not to work the way I hoped for.

Honestly, around the time I started taking phenibut more frequently it seemed my dissociative cravings really settled down. Before that, I was taking college courses and that helped to keep me sober, but I was still having binges here and there. These days I basically have no urge to use dissociatives, whereas at my worst the only way I could stop taking MXE was by flushing it, at which point I would just order more.

Phenibut gave me a lot of feelings similar to dissociatives on the warmer side of the spectrum, so it basically became a replacement with less side-effects. Additionally, every time I've taken a dissociative on phenibut it basically blocked the antidepressant effects of the dissociative and made them much less enjoyable, which probably helped as well.