• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Piracetam + 5HTP after MDMA abuse

RollThru

Greenlighter
Does anyone have any personal experience from taking Piracetam, and anyone know any online reliable sources for it? I've read a lot about Piracetam and how it supposedly is a huge help for short term memory loss and other side effects brought on by heavy molly use...

I've been rolling about once or twice a week for roughly 3 months now, usually 200mg-400mg a night and just recently started taking 5HTP after rolls. I've noticed some pretty solid effects, like being in a generally positive mood considering all the serotonin loss... anyways, how about Piracetam? I'm very interested in anything to help lift the heavy fog feeling left on my brain from MDMA use haha =D

I just haven't quite felt like myself in awhile, and I feel myself getting paranoid and anxious about the littlest things that normally wouldn't. Sucks cause I only ever do MDMA when I'm drinking and going out or at a party, which makes self control a bitch when your hammered and there's free molly :X

Does anyone have any personal experience from taking Piracetam, and anyone know any online reliable sources for it? I've read a lot about Piracetam and how it supposedly is a huge help for short term memory loss and other side effects brought on by heavy molly use...

I've been rolling about once or twice a week for roughly 3 months now, usually 200mg-400mg a night and just recently started taking 5HTP after rolls. I've noticed some pretty solid effects, like being in a generally positive mood considering all the serotonin loss... anyways, how about Piracetam? I'm very interested in anything to help lift the heavy fog feeling left on my brain from MDMA use haha =D

I just haven't quite felt like myself in awhile, and I feel myself getting paranoid and anxious about the littlest things that normally wouldn't. Sucks cause I only ever do MDMA when I'm drinking and going out or at a party, which makes self control a bitch when your hammered and there's free molly :X

I take piracetam and 5-HTP daily, but i've only just started. What I would suggest is that instead of looking for supplements, you reduce your usage instead. While it's not guaranteed to happen, taking MDMA once a week could cause negative effects in the long-run. There is no miracle supplement that could stop that. Then again, taking piracetam & 5-HTP post MDMA would probably help offset the comedown and help you to feel normal faster.

I never found piracetam to enhance my memory significantly. It will enhance speaking abilities, visual and auditory senses, and focus and concentration, and creativity. However u must take it with a choline source. I used choline citrate and piracetam at about a 1:4 ratio & bought from *snip*. There are stronger versions of it such as pramiracetam & aniracetam. I guess maybe an ALCAR supp would help more if you're worried about memory issues.

As said before, u need to control yourself or else you'll really end up doing yourself in. Don't drink & roll at the same time and definitely don't do it every week. If you can't fix that, then I guess you don't really want to get better. All the nootropics in the world can't fix your habits.

Last edited by a moderator: