Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Piracetam / 20g) - An unusual psychedelic experience

tweex

Bluelighter
I'm a heavy piracetam user for cognitive enhancement purposes. I generally use maybe 3g to give me that extra little edge for a few hours at school/work. I've previously done doses as high as 12g and noticed slight synesthesia combined with visual distortions and color enhancement. I decided to see what 20g would do.

At the time of this trip, I'd been on selegiline and coluracetam for the past couple weeks, but hadn't taken anything for many hours.

I measured out 20g of piracetam powder, and not being arsed to cap all of it in 000 gels I mixed it into half a raspberry smoothie and quickly downed it, then the other half before the terrible bitterness had a chance to grasp hold of my tongue. I shuddered and shivered at the bit of bitterness that still lingered, and then went to work on my computer.

t=0:20 I can tell something is different. It is like someone is turning up the contrast on my vision bit by bit.
t=0:35 Whoa, this is definitely pretty significant. Reminds me of 3g of P. cube shrooms thus far in. I'm starting to get object trails.
t=1:00 Staring at the ceiling, it is clearly moving. There are waves propagating through the ceiling from the light fixture in concentric circles. Colors are really bright. I can hear surfaces now. Touching my keyboard sounds like a far off jet engine. Touching the plaster on the wall sounds like a spray paint can. Time seems to have slowed down somewhat. Everything looks more 3D than it does normally. For some reason, I feel acutely aware of the structure of my skull.
t=1:45 I can tell the effects are starting to diminish a good bit now. I still have object trails.
t=3:30 Everything is pretty much like a regular dose of piracetam now. My senses are a bit sharper, not much else.
t=5:00 Fully back to normal.

p6n8u.jpg

This is weird. I always wanted to try piracetam... I study a lot at University. Never knew the Nootropics where psychedelic though in high dosages. Ill have to read more about this. Either way how does the piracetam effect yoU?

Overall just makes thinking "easier", I'd say. A bit hard to describe. It isn't like being on amphetamines (phenylpiracetam is though, I freakin love phenylpiracetam except how fast it builds tolerance). It is just sort of a subtle lift in cognition.

Also I should add for some reason I had ringing in my ears the next morning, which completely subsided around an hour after waking up. Especially strange given piracetam reduces tinnitus usually.

Woah dude! That's extremely interesting. I've had small amounts of piracetam (1 - 3 g.) and usually as a part of a combo but I can definitely see how it could be interesting on its own. Phenylpiracetam also sounds intriguing. Thanks for the report! (and haha for the pic too)

ok genuinely whath thhe fuck im doing my annual rereading of BL trip reports and. WHY DOES THIS HAVE A CORONAVIRUS MEME UF ITS FROM. 2013

Apparently he is from the future

Maybe 20g of piracetam will do that to you 🤔

ok genuinely whath thhe fuck im doing my annual rereading of BL trip reports and. WHY DOES THIS HAVE A CORONAVIRUS MEME UF ITS FROM. 2013

I was wondering the same thing..

So “coronavirus” was a thing long before Covid as I believe there are different types. Maybe it’s just extremely coincidental? I’ve seen other things from the past mention previous coronavirus scares.

-GC

Uh.... seriously though. That's kinda creepy. I had to check that someone didn't edit that in, but no, that post has never been edited.

Maybe megadoses of piracetam allow you to see the future? :LOL:

:unsure:

Did you use it knowing that it has a broad margin of safety?
I mean, you're clearly demonstrated (in your case, once) but I don't really know how crazy it is what you've done... in terms of harm reduction disparagement.. :itsfine2: :laughing:

Very interesting, in anycase!