View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pink/red stained blotter

NONONONO

Greenlighter
Has anyone ever recieved blotter where the back side has a pinkish red stain or tint to it? I've heard some people say that's a likely sign of an RC but they havn't been able to explain why. I asked the person I got the tabs for what it's from and he said it had to do with how it was laid but couldn't really elaborate. I'm planning on getting a reagent test just for the peace of mind, but I was just a little curious if anyone else here has seen similar blotter and if they know what causes it. Also, on a side note, about a month ago I got tabs that were the from a sheet with the same art from the same person but the back of the tabs was white. Is there anything used in laying tabs that could cause a color change after time after being exposed to light or air?

One of my 1p-lsd sheets got a slightly yellow tint after a while.
Testing is never a bad idea :)

Someone down the line probably spilled koolaid on your L. That or it's toxic chemicals. No way to know forsure
It could be an RC. Truth is you probably couldn't tell much from a field reagent test, you'd have to send it into a testing service. They make RC lysergamides these days that probably fool most if not all field tests.

NBomes that used to circulate around oz often had a pink / red stain. Luckily they have all but dissapeared with all the good acid around. Buyer beware.

NBomes that used to circulate around oz often had a pink / red stain. Luckily they have all but dissapeared with all the good acid around. Buyer beware.

Were they being sold as nbomes? I feel like it'd be kinda pointless to sell nbomes as lsd since if you just swallow the tabs or let them sit on your tongue for a little first then swallow how most people take lsd they wouldn't really work.

Someone down the line probably spilled koolaid on your L. That or it's toxic chemicals. No way to know forsure
It could be an RC. Truth is you probably couldn't tell much from a field reagent test, you'd have to send it into a testing service. They make RC lysergamides these days that probably fool most if not all field tests.
While that's true and I would be mad as I would be trying to buy LSD not another random lysergamide, I still think that's awesome in comparison to trying to pawn of NBOMES or DOx's as LSD. Besides the fact most people wouldn't even know the difference, it's far far safer... I would be pissed to get a non lysergamide as LSD but wouldn't be nearly as mad if it's at least a lysergamide...