(Western Australia) Pink Playboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

warollers

Greenlighter
Hey guys.

Have come across pink playboys from 4 completely different sources in perth over the last 2 weeks so these are defiantly doing the rounds atm! doubled dropped them last night and i could not really pick what was in these playboys and im dieing to find out! i had numerous substances that night so cant really understand what was in these! don't have a go at me for mixing substances.. turned out to be an awesome time till the comedown! as usual! haha

so im thinking these are possibly mdea very skeptical as i had so many other chemicals, thats just what the combination felt like..

was told they contained methylone from one source..
and after researching wouldnt be suprised if they were dxm or some mdea/tmpp
although no shakes or sweats like another piprazines..

anyway i have no real clue so if anybody has come across these i would love to know your experiences or evidence you have to discover what they contain!

cheers guys if i decide to have another crack at them will definitely post with test results.

Last edited:
Your worried about taking something u dont know whats in it, but u decide to take 2 with a cocktail of other substances........

In other words your worried about the pills contents which could possibly harm u, but take 2 with a cocktail of other stuff n that doesnt worry u

If that cocktail didnt kill u, I doubt the pills by themselves will, try em n post a report

crap, pma. pretty sure i posted a pill info thing on here, and then it popped up in pillreports. this is victoria, but with that stamp and knowing your scene over there i reckon they've just moved lol. if u dont know what md is then it might be fun??

Your worried about taking something u dont know whats in it, but u decide to take 2 with a cocktail of other substances........

In other words your worried about the pills contents which could possibly harm u, but take 2 with a cocktail of other stuff n that doesnt worry u

If that cocktail didnt kill u, I doubt the pills by themselves will, try em n post a report

+1

If you're in doubt about some pills you're going to take, then don't take them.

I also found these to have popped up in Perth from multiple sources all of a sudden, a few friends had tried them on the weekend. They all reported back with stories that would be consistent with them being PMA. Save your money (and health) and skip this shit.

Im not exactly convinced its pma because I have heard people taking quite alot of em in one night, n saying they were okay

The ones that just poped up on pr dont indicate dxm, so I recken theres a bucket load of batches, or the presser is pressing everything he gets hands on and making massive mixed batches

Seriously is there a single thread that follows the guidelines anymore? OP PM me if you can supply the details listed here but until such times you do I am going to have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.