• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pink M1010 opanas

Twiztid420

Greenlighter
hi i have access to a few of these. i was just wondering if they broke down easy enough to snort? i know it is somewhat of a waste to take orally.

They have better bioavailability nasally but its very dangerous to be snorting opanas, please be extremely careful and start with very low dosages, also keep in mind a lot of fake pills of all kinds of pharm opiates are going around and a pill with fentanyl snorted could easily be lethal, assuming they are real I wouldnt know how easy to crush those particular pills would be.

Hi Twiztid & Welcome to BL :)

I second Jared's warnings about going slow and if possible try to have someone with you who isn't using, well isn't using oxymorphone at least and is able to react if you have an issue.

Of the inactive ingredients listed below, the pregelatinized corn starch might prove to be problematic for insufflating. Not polyethylene oxide bad, but it might gel and inhibit absorption.

The tablets contain the following inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, and pregelatinized maize (corn) starch. In addition, the 5 mg tablets contain FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake. The 10 mg tablets contain D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake.
https://druginserts.com/lib/rx/meds/oxymorphone-hydrochloride-7/page/3/

Thank you both for replying. I'm new to bluelight as far as posting been reading from the shadows for a few years now.

Also thank you both for telling me to take it easy with opanas. I definitely am aware of and respect their strength. Even with me having a healthy tolerance say 60-120mg oxy daily.

The pregelentanized corn starch I could see being a issue..I'm just wondering how bad it may be? Does anyone have direct experience with these ones? Would it be a better idea just to eat them? I would just prefer to snort them because of bioavailability it's not a must,just wanted to possibly stretch them out.