Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pink hue mdma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billbobbillington

Greenlighter
I bought some molly capsules and opened one up and it has a slight pink hue to it. I have gotten from him before and it was utterly fantastic mdma. Looked it up and a bunch of posts about PMA got me wondering. Anyone have any insight if they have gotten good mdma with a slight pink hue to it before or should I avoid it completely?

I bought some molly capsules and opened one up and it has a slight pink hue to it. I have gotten from him before and it was utterly fantastic mdma. Looked it up and a bunch of posts about PMA got me wondering. Anyone have any insight if they have gotten good mdma with a slight pink hue to it before or should I avoid it completely?

I had some MDMA with a pink hue to it several months ago. It was the best stuff I've had since last century. That's not to say yours will be the same so you'd be wise to test it first.

11abdiu.jpg

@FUBAR- That really fire stuff you took was pink huh? I might have said this already but the pink hue can come from the Leuckart Amination which was also used in the 90's during the peak of what people considered the best time for MDMA period. You could've gotten lucky and/or some chemists have been reading our convos and synthed up some Leuckart Mdma.

(Fun Fact: In the US in the 70's/80's there was MDA going around that people often used via IV. There was brown and white MDA but the best was "Uncle Toms Pink Sassafras" and I speculate this was made via Leuckart.)

Pink hue can be from MDMA, Methylone or PMA/PMMA. This is cuz likely all of these can be synthesized by a lot of the same or similar routes.

-GC

@FUBAR- That really fire stuff you took was pink huh?
-GC

Yes it was. However it was in a really solid glassy crystal form with a pinkish hue to it. Billbobs picture looks like a fluffy pink powder (reminiscent of the 'pink champagne' speed from my younger days). As we all know, colour is no indicator of quality...

My friend was saying it could have been MDA because I was experiencing "everything is hd" hallucinations and my sense of touch was borderline orgasmic. I was with a friend but I was more into chilling quietly, listening to music rather than talking.

We do not allow substance ID's, because it is impossible to tell by colour what a substance is. I will say that pink MDMA certainly exists, but so do pink RC's/analogues. We just can't tell.

On the plus side, you can, with an ecstasy test kit or lab testing facility (wedinos, ecstasydata, or wedinos).

There seems to be more MDA on certain continents; I certainly haven't seen it in Europe for years, but there are even more RC's/analogues which are trippy. Also, MDMA can be very trippy.

Closing because substance ID, but you got the info you needed anyway. Look into those lab testing services dude. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.