WEIGHT:na

COLOUR:Green & Pink

EDGES: Beveled

TEXTURE:Very hard press

SMELL: Definite chemical smell from within baggie

TASTE:Bitter and of chemicals

SCORE:Score on back of pill

Sizes: All appear consistent with size

I have tested the Green 3's and enjoyed them, They don't blow your head off or anything but doubled 2 and it put me in a comfortable place and 3 got me a little messy. I have quite a high tolerance and it is good to start seeing some MDXX being put back into pills. xx

2hcfgvq.jpg

2gw9s2b.jpg

The green ones are good. Shouldn't be telling people to double them though. That would make me sick for sure.

I had 1/2 a red 3 a few weekends ago after 2 dud white houses and could definately feel it.

Have you tried both? Which are stronger?

I swear i remember this press from 2003. Does anyone else remember them? same time as the purple zorros and stuff... right around when i took my first pills. The ones back then would have been 120-140mg.

There was orange, yellow, pink and green - same logo, not sure if they had a score (aus wide)

Snookie --> Not reccomending just stating personnel experience, if users have a low tolerance one at a time is sufficient.x

OPP --> I haven't tried both only the green 3's but others I know tried the pink on the weekend and they seemed to enjoy them.x

MrIbis --> unfortunately I only started my spiral into the world of MDxx around 05 but I do remember the purple 3's back around 07/08 they were around for ages and were a nice drop.x

Green ones are probably the best.

The yellow 3's are thumpers too, I rated them better than the Green Hearts.