• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pills vs. Powders

SpiralusSancti

Bluelighter
So what’s your experience? I think some drugs are much better (for recreational use) in pure form while some better in a pill form, be it for safety reasons, practicality or something else.

While there’s no such thing as unabusable pills I’m quite sure there are drugs less usable in pill form be it made so on propose or not. While I’m kinda just speculating here I wouldn’t be surprised some pills come with active stuff incorporated into some kind of polymer matrix making them less abusable.

Slow release MST would clog up my nose so bad no matter how fine powder I would make after removing film. But if it’s made into some polymer matrix no amount of powdering it would free it. And whatever they did deliberately or no makes them less good than pure morphine orally too at exactly same dose. Mind you I first used MST without any tolerance and I’m almost positive it’s not placebo that they seemed like cca. 10 - 20% less potent than they should have been (that were 100% legit pills) and lasted slightly longer than powder. To incorporate “temper proof” mechanisms in both instant and slow release pills of highly abusable stuff makes a lot sense even if that same pill after all can be prepared for I.V..

Than think about benzos. Well licking 2mg of powder beats eating 2 x 1mg pills. That’s ROA mostly but even if you hold pill in your mouth, if it’s not made for sublingual use it just ain’t the same and that makes powder all so more dangerous even if you weight it. If you can, don’t be cheap and do yourself a favour and go for pills or at least blotters and avoid powder and even drops.

And XTC can be same, worse or better option than pure xtals of same stuff depending how professionally pills are made. Subtle difference in speed of absorption at some dose can hit your sweet spot potentially better than pure xtals, I didn’t experienced that but did have pills that were 100% with MDMA, and good MDMA in proper dose but took annoyingly long to kick in, by annoyingly long I think maybe 5min, 10min max longer than xtals but that’s enough when you subconsciously feel it didn’t start to work when it should have.

Oxy (real) I only had pill (one IR pill ever as it’s not a common thing here) but that pill worked so good snorted, almost as it was mad for that, eh, probably was…

Tramadol IR is better relationally and slow release is better for pain, wonder if anyone tried powder/liquid form to compare it to metabolite people seem to prefer over tramadol. I only tried tramadol, not metabolite but met a few people who praised I.V. tramadol while it was available in that form in my country.

Enough…

I wish everything came with a COA and I never had to worry about what's in my shit lol fuck powder or pills just give me the analytical data of what I got and a precision scale that goes to the nano downing on if im saying things that have a therapeutical dose at the nano level or micron level like LSD etc