• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pills circa 19xx Get all your pill nostalgia discussion done here

MDA is a horrendous psychedelic, for me it was far harsher than LSD or others. I really wouldn't want to take it in a club, seems nightmarish.

MDA is a horrendous psychedelic, for me it was far harsher than LSD or others. I really wouldn't want to take it in a club, seems nightmarish.
Hmm that seems to go against everything I've heard. I kinda figured it'd be a lot like 2cb but more euphoric. Not the case then? Don't think I've ever heard of someone having a bad trip on it but I suppose that has gotta be possible.

Hmm that seems to go against everything I've heard. I kinda figured it'd be a lot like 2cb but more euphoric. Not the case then? Don't think I've ever heard of someone having a bad trip on it but I suppose that has gotta be possible.

Try it by all means. It's a very strange drug in that to begin with it feels like coming up on MDMA, but you never quite do and suddenly there is a brief period of almost sobriety. The inexperienced may take more at this point, but don't!

Then wham, you start tripping hard but there is a little stimulation too (which for me makes it a tad uncomfortable).

I wouldn't describe it as particularly euphoric.

I love MDA and would give my left testicle to find some in the UK again.

Years ago in the days of dream market, I used to get these 110mg MDA blue capsules from a UK vendor where the MDA had been made in a lab in Scandinavia.

Those little capsules blew my face off (and my mates) and gave me the time of my life. I also had the privilege of been gifted an MDA snowball from the 90s years ago (I posted about it on here) and that rocked my world.

MDA any day of the week (with a pinch of MDMA thrown in around 2 hours for good measure)

I love MDA and would give my left testicle to find some in the UK again.

Years ago in the days of dream market, I used to get these 110mg MDA blue capsules from a UK vendor where the MDA had been made in a lab in Scandinavia.

Those little capsules blew my face off (and my mates) and gave me the time of my life. I also had the privilege of been gifted an MDA snowball from the 90s years ago (I posted about it on here) and that rocked my world.

MDA any day of the week (with a pinch of MDMA thrown in around 2 hours for good measure)
Snowballs are what fucked me up..200mgs each from Latvia condoned by the gov't there to get foreign currency in. I was at Spectrum in London 92/93 i think and took a half just before i left and had a ball. Following week took one then thinking an hour had elapsed took another..only 15 minutes had passed - it was a wild ride but I survived a little worse for wear and just a bit confused.

I once, by accident , dropped 400mg of MDA in a rave ...spent 6 hours in my car listening to talk radio
jesus hahaha i heard the snowballs from way back when were quite a big dose of MDA
i got some insane green lacostes one time, could only get a certain amount so bought as many as i could. Tested them out at my mates, insane euphoria and rushes, was walking back from his house in the town (so about an hour and half walk back to my house) with my good mate and got onto a main road, me and him were having a really deep talk, chatting away about his life and i blinked.... was 'teleported' 2 minutes round the corner from my house, no friend in sight and missing my jacket. Had clearly been waffling away to myself (but in reality, in my head) the whole walk home haha
They were my fave E ever, im convinced there was MDA mixed in them, had a cross breakline instead of a standard one