• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pillmills->->sub doctors

Smokeshopmanager407

Greenlighter
Orlando Florida; SUBOXONE AND WEED CALL THIS NUMBER. (Signs that are like ubiquitous in the commercial sectors)

Im currently a 5 year deep suboxone “customer”; and I gotta wonder why the state doesn’t set guidelines on how a medical practitioners are conducting them selves.

Doctors with suboxone patients are somewhat obligated (you would think) to not whimsically leave the country and unnecessarily throw patients into a risky spot.

Orlando Florida; SUBOXONE AND WEED CALL THIS NUMBER. (Signs that are like ubiquitous in the commercial sectors)

Im currently a 5 year deep suboxone “customer”; and I gotta wonder why the state doesn’t set guidelines on how a medical practitioners are conducting them selves.

Doctors with suboxone patients are somewhat obligated (you would think) to not whimsically leave the country and unnecessarily throw patients into a risky spot.
Themselves ** grammar is trash

Why did the doctor split? Doctors and patients and even a few apothecaries are leaving the United States because of what the fake opioid addiction crisis is allowing pig fucking demon snake Communist law enforcement and regulatory types are doing to doctors who treat pain patients.

Since not everybody has the heart, lungs, and other organs of a healthy 18 year old man or woman, and post-acute withdrawal syndrome is a moderate risk to people with a family history of suicide not to mention attempts themselves, I would think that at least stop-gap narcotics should be available based on the same Right To Life Exceptions to the general prescription laws of some states which allow dispensing of insulin, needles, perhaps Epi-Pens, salbuterol asthma inhaler, I would hope naloxone, without a prescription or in lieu of one the a doctor has three business days to provide. I have heard of diazepam, alprazolam, and meprobamate (all US CSA Schedule IV) being provided to patients a few tablets at a time stranded out of town who ran out of their medication or had it destroyed by fire or a thunderstorm with 200 km/h winds demolishing their house. This was allowed in the spirit of this law and the letter of the self-prescribing privileges chemists have in some states and formerly in a number of others to deal with situations like this.

If your prescription for Suboxone is at a chain drug store or local one with electronic records, and considering that it is Schedule III instead of II, you could ask them for enough to get you to where you can get the medication again -- the worst they can do is say no. Anything beyond that, scream and turn off the lights so they cannot see anything and split. Don't rip off anything, just ensure that some junior detective quisling pill roller doesn't reach for a telephone on you.

Why did the doctor split? Doctors and patients and even a few apothecaries are leaving the United States because of what the fake opioid addiction crisis is allowing pig fucking demon snake Communist law enforcement and regulatory types are doing to doctors who treat pain patients.

Since not everybody has the heart, lungs, and other organs of a healthy 18 year old man or woman, and post-acute withdrawal syndrome is a moderate risk to people with a family history of suicide not to mention attempts themselves, I would think that at least stop-gap narcotics should be available based on the same Right To Life Exceptions to the general prescription laws of some states which allow dispensing of insulin, needles, perhaps Epi-Pens, salbuterol asthma inhaler, I would hope naloxone, without a prescription or in lieu of one the a doctor has three business days to provide. I have heard of diazepam, alprazolam, and meprobamate (all US CSA Schedule IV) being provided to patients a few tablets at a time stranded out of town who ran out of their medication or had it destroyed by fire or a thunderstorm with 200 km/h winds demolishing their house. This was allowed in the spirit of this law and the letter of the self-prescribing privileges chemists have in some states and formerly in a number of others to deal with situations like this.

If your prescription for Suboxone is at a chain drug store or local one with electronic records, and considering that it is Schedule III instead of II, you could ask them for enough to get you to where you can get the medication again -- the worst they can do is say no. Anything beyond that, scream and turn off the lights so they cannot see anything and split. Don't rip them off, just ensure that some junior detective quisling pill roller doesn't reach for a telephone on you.
As lugubrious a state as I might could be in; I don’t plan on sardonically attempting to achieve catharsis from vandalism.

I’m sure I’ll be able to find a potential intermediate supplier

The docs just an ass that’s constantly leaving. His staff is also lackadaisical in as far as contacting patients

Is the doctor cavalier enough about this kind of thing that he just doesn't give a fuck and one could approach him about writing for extra Suboxone to keep in a bank deposit box in case this happens again, or even write for some benzodiazepines or other narcotics to go along with it? Or is he also a Narcotics Arsehole type doctor?

When I had to find a new GP a long time ago, there was an office with 10 doctors in it, and I noticed one of them with pinned pupils who was always eating jellybeans and saw him having lunches consisting entirely of ice cream (sugar cravings) the very faint reminder of a missed shot on his arm, and the complexion and euphoric countenance of one who just had a date with Miss Emma and/or her sister Ms D. He was both enthusiastic about narcotics and irate about government and his bosses practising medicine for him, Holy shit! I have Croaker-dar! So my spine started to itch and my stomach gurgled like when I am walking home with a big fill on a narcotic script. I told the people which doctor I wanted to establish with, as well adding a second to form the nucleus of what became a team of doctors, and others to treat the pain. I knew whom to add as a benzodiazepine expert: another doctor whom I picked up wanted to jump my bones and indeed she did in fact nine years later. The GP continued the regimen which required literally writing for ounce quantities of morphine, which fixed me up well enough that I could taper down to a lower dose on my own initiative not long after.

Is the doctor cavalier enough about this kind of thing that he just doesn't give a fuck and one could approach him about writing for extra Suboxone to keep in a bank deposit box in case this happens again, or even write for some benzodiazepines or other narcotics to go along with it? Or is he also a Narcotics Arsehole type doctor?

When I had to find a new GP a long time ago, there was an office with 10 doctors in it, and I noticed one of them with pinned pupils who was always eating jellybeans and saw him having lunches consisting entirely of ice cream (sugar cravings) the very faint reminder of a missed shot on his arm. He was both enthusiastic about narcotics and irate about government and his bosses practising medicine for him, So my spine started to itch and my stomach gurgled like when I am walking home with a big fill on a narcotic script. I told the people which doctor I wanted to establish with, as well adding a second to form the nucleus of what became a team of doctors, and others to treat the pain. I knew whom to add as a benzodiazepine expert: another doctor whom I picked up wanted to jump my bones and indeed she did in fact nine years later. The GP continued the regimen which required literally writing for ounce quantities of morphine, which fixed me up well enough that I could taper down to a lower dose on my own initiative not long after.
Yeah. I’m definitely gonna be more assiduous about my next doctor.

I just really wish I knew more local users (for the first time In ever)

Yeah. I’m definitely gonna be more assiduous about my next doctor.

I just really wish I knew more local users (for the first time In ever)

That kind of thing with a doctor who was with it but her pinhead Satanic nurse left me hanging over a US Thanksgiving week end with a 175 km/h blizzard headed that way got me talking with "illicit" drugs users -- and the more I find out, the more I realise I am right about much unsupervised narcotic use being self-medication for pain, depression, anxiety, PTSD and so on, so the "dopers" and chronic pain patients have much more in common than just about anyone will admit, and consorting with both worlds and doing what I can in the name of harm reduction has added a level of insight about a lot of things which I could only barely imagine before that happened.