• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pill testing debate news article

"Oh shit there are the cops with sniffer dogs I better get rid of these pills quick before I get busted"

I indeed think politics is actually harm promoting.

Yeah the sniffer dogs are part of the "just say no" brigade and designed to stop people from taking drugs into a venue. It of course fails to accept that people just want to have a good time and as most people here would be aware, when educated properly, some drug use can indeed be done safely.
But the biggest problem by far is that what is sold as mdma is not mdma and THAT is where the danger lies.
Hence the concept of pill testing.
However currently in Australia we have a huge problem with politicians who are not leaders and instead bury there heads in the sand for fear of losing there pay packet and refusing to accept the advice of those who have a better understanding of the situation, including Doctors and ex police chiefs.
Hopefully, slowly but surely with more and mopre people speaking out, the wheels of change will occur.

Pill testing is actually one of the things that' s harm reductive and politically approved and been consistent through out the years. Being all negative on what is happening over here that is not ok. One would almost forget the progress on other area's. The good, the bad and the ugly. The last two concerning the view on recreational and medical use of MJ. Although Belgium beats the cake with Maggy Block for health. Could have mispelled her name but it's her figure that count's.

As far as I recall from the start of my XTC use, there have been facility's on site where you can have your shit checked out. When you got familiar with the service they offered and knew it excisted . The way to a pill testing location was was layed out, most mayor city's have one I believe. A direct result of them being at raves and big event's was they made passage for testing before the party instead of on the day itself. Evolution, at best!

Free of cost, they could lay a fee upon you, if you were a frequent visitor, but this seem's mere symbolic the fee and the rule. The cost's of GCMS ed are ... and as they respected anonymity there was no way to recognize a regular then by face. I know the last MDMA dealer I had went there to have each new batch tested. The market has been unbelievably clean as far back as I remember. And the rare dangerous pill was tabloid no time so it work's, but the quality was allready good. Speed or even MDA are seldom found in sample's as far as I know.

emkee.............what country are you talking about?

The Netherland's, haven't used em since my semi retirement.

Last time XTC was a rare found on the road side. And pill reports was very helpfull in narrowing down what it most lightly was. Although the suspected 4-FA felt more as MDMA. But wouldn t wanna take one instead of the other without knowing. But a seasoned user is more adaptable and it was free.

The so callled high dosed MDMA was a total fail btw. Makes you wonder?
Yeah I know i am a rat, Chinese sign ;)