Pill sequence...

MushMan

Bluelighter
Quick question:
If I want to make my roll last LONG and HARD...what do I do?
If I had two pills, one being weaker than the other, this is what I'm thinking:
- Take WHOLE of weaker one.
- Hour later, take HALF of stronger one.
- Another hour later, take OTHER HALF of
stronger one.
Theoretically, wouldn't this keep this seratonin flow steady and strong throughout the night?
I'm looking for LONG and HARD...
Not HARD and SHORT-LIVED.
I wanna make it last at least 9-12 hours.
*MushMan*
------------------
"Peace-Love-Unity-Respect"
Don't just preach it - live it.
ICQ #49304155

If you want to roll on MDMA, there probably isn't enough serotonin to get a really good roll in for 9-12 hours. That's just theory though, in practice I guess it's possible, but I wouldn't think so.

Any enlightenment???
*MushMan*
------------------
"Peace-Love-Unity-Respect"
Don't just preach it - live it.
ICQ #49304155

hmmmm,
well I just tried preloading for the first time this weekend. I took two pills once a day for three days before I rolled of 5-HTP. I thought my first roll was always gonna be my best, huh uh. I had three pills of RR's over like 6 hours and a half of a double stacked mitsi. We smoked a few joints around like 5 am and they seemed to kick our rolls back in. However, today I feel like I took my brain out of my head and let a bulldozer run over it like five times. I highly recomend the preloading. You can get 5-HTP for like 8 dollars at www.vitamins.com. Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller