• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

pill press

Inds

Bluelighter
Some drugs are great but taste absolutely disgusting at the same time so it makes it preferable to take in capsules but this dulls the positive effects for me and prolongs the hangover so I was wondering if pressed pills are a better solution? If so, where do I buy a pill press? I can't find any on sites like amazon, are they illegal or something?

Is the process as simple as pouring in the powder, pulling a lever as hard as I can and out pops the pressed pill?

Thanks.

Pill Presses are illegal to have so you have to purchase these off the Dark Net. I have personally ordered 300 pressed Xanax pills off the DN and they were amazing. Most of them were 4-6mg per bar. And the others I got weren't alp, they were Flurazepam or whatever that is spelt. The flu was amazing, they both were. They will not be on any Amazon site since they're illegal. Download Tor, check out the markets and they will have pill presses and pressed pills.

Pill Presses are illegal to have so you have to purchase these off the Dark Net. I have personally ordered 300 pressed Xanax pills off the DN and they were amazing. Most of them were 4-6mg per bar. And the others I got weren't alp, they were Flurazepam or whatever that is spelt. The flu was amazing, they both were. They will not be on any Amazon site since they're illegal. Download Tor, check out the markets and they will have pill presses and pressed pills.
Depends on the country. Don't claim this before you know it.
Some drugs are great but taste absolutely disgusting at the same time so it makes it preferable to take in capsules but this dulls the positive effects for me and prolongs the hangover so I was wondering if pressed pills are a better solution? If so, where do I buy a pill press? I can't find any on sites like amazon, are they illegal or something?

Is the process as simple as pouring in the powder, pulling a lever as hard as I can and out pops the pressed pill?

Thanks.
It's pretty easy to find those sites.

Guys I am looking for a pill press machine, not pills themselves. I know about the dark net but their payment methods are not anonymous so I refuse to use them. You need to buy crypto from exchanges which require photo ID and all sorts of shit. No thanks.
I would never buy from a Tor honeypot. If a pill press is considered a drug manufacturing device then I am leaving it alone.

I'm assuming this is for personal use so I don't mind pointing you in the right direction. There are hand presses available on places like amazon I think. They consist of two ends of metal that you twist together. You put your powder/binders in them, twist/press, and a small pill similar to pressed MDMA pills is the result. It has been a long time since I've searched for one so they might not be available on the clearnet anymore. I've seen them in local headshops from time to time.

You don't want a full blown machine. Not only are they expensive importing one will land you on a watch list for sure.

Guys I am looking for a pill press machine, not pills themselves. I know about the dark net but their payment methods are not anonymous so I refuse to use them. You need to buy crypto from exchanges which require photo ID and all sorts of shit. No thanks.
I would never buy from a Tor honeypot. If a pill press is considered a drug manufacturing device then I am leaving it alone.
They are on eBay if you want to get a hand pill press where you press them 1 by 1.

Thanks.

I dont understand why capsules dull the experience and prolongs the hangover. This makes no sense at all.

Also, it's not just as simple as pouring in the powder and pulling a lever. You need to add other substances known as binders to hold it all together. This makes getting a consistent dose very difficult. Stick to capsules if it really is for personal use...

I dont understand why capsules dull the experience and prolongs the hangover. This makes no sense at all.

Also, it's not just as simple as pouring in the powder and pulling a lever. You need to add other substances known as binders to hold it all together. This makes getting a consistent dose very difficult. Stick to capsules if it really is for personal use...
Yeah the only thing I can think of a pill press being useful for is something potent like an rc benzo at which point creating a homogeneous mixture for the pills would be quite difficult. I just stick to liquid measurement because I mean, fuck, that all sounds rather complicated.

Thanks for the answers. Yes, this is for personal use. I totally forgot about binders, I guess that means more measuring.

FUBAR, I don't get it either but it is what happened. Eating phenibut powder already takes forever to kick in but eating a bunch of capsules of the same amount took twice as longer. The peak was flattened and then the negative effects the next day lasted the entire day instead of a few hours. I'm guessing its the same difference between eating a pill and crushing it?