• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pill pain

Lunabugg20

Greenlighter
I've been snorting for a little over A yr now, and I recently got a small script for Norco 5s, well I snorted every single one of them, over a course of 5 days... now, my nasal cavity is SO raw, it hurts. My friend told me that a girl she knew started snorting pills, and it burned a hole through her nose, and now when she sneezes, parts of her nose comes out? Idk if that's true, but I HAVE been getting a lot of blood lately. Is any of that normal?

You mean you have experience nose bleeds? Snorting pills will hurt you nose. Snorting in general hurts your nose. Have much or how long you need to snort before you will see permanent damage I can't answer. But I will say that it is fairly normal to experience nose bleeds after having snorted a larger amount of pills and it is normal to have a sore nasal cavity after snorting that much over a couple of days.

Whether or not you actually have damages would be something to ask your doctor about if you are concerned. But what you experience is normal. Try to cut down on the snorting and give your nose a break at least. If you absolutely have to snort your pills then try to avoid doing it over a period of several days.

Give your nasal cavity a break after a day of snorting giving it a possibility to heal.

norco, Vicodin, Percocet, etc are the worst pills to snort by far. First off you get better bioavailability with oral, second there is 325mg of acetaminophen in each pill that you are also snorting, that's a lot of extra powder.

Stop snorting these, there is so much filler and so little active ingredient that you must be snorting nearly a gram of powder just to get a buzz! If you continue fucking with opiates with this much ignorance you are going to end up severely hurting yourself.

norco, Vicodin, Percocet, etc are the worst pills to snort by far. First off you get better bioavailability with oral, second there is 325mg of acetaminophen in each pill that you are also snorting, that's a lot of extra powder.

Stop snorting these, there is so much filler and so little active ingredient that you must be snorting nearly a gram of powder just to get a buzz! If you continue fucking with opiates with this much ignorance you are going to end up severely hurting yourself.

Yup, don't understand snorting pills full of Tylenol. I know someone that's like the OP, he snorts everything, & says he fwrs higher from snorting vicodin than ingesting them.

Go figure........

^ I used know some of those guys too. No matter what you say about snorting wasting the drug or that it will hurt a lot your sinuses they still do it.

I guess it is same kind of phase in life such as the anal phase in which kids try to insert stuff up their ass.

I used to snort Oxys all the time knowing it was better to just swallow them but I was so addicted to just the act of snorting that I would snort anything when I didn't have Oxys it's the same thing as people that IV anything just because they are addicted to the act of IVing it sucks

You have been really snorting Norco 5s that much? Dude that is so much powder you're crazy lol. Just pop those. If you feel like you need to snort pain pills go with roxys or morphine which are tiny and don't contain all that bullshit

Continued snorting of anything can cause damage and the fact you're having nosebleeds is concerning. I hope it's temporary but if it doesn't stop, you might have an infection. Your painful nose is trying to tell you to quit snorting these pills.

In my defense, I don't think I was given all the info when my first opportunity presented itself... I had only ever smoked weed, and I was told snorting hydros would get me just as fucked up... I was in pain, and it needed silenced. So I said wtf and did it. And it DID in fact, get me high... but now, it's not. So I'm thinking, what's the point anymore... And the new painful feeling is just NOT worth it.