• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pill Hardness

nyboy

Greenlighter
I have a few pills that I have tested with Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, and Folin. At each turn, the tests indicate the presence of MDMA. I have tried one and half of these pills on one occasion and they barely tipped the scale for me. I felt a little something out of the ordinary, but did not have a full-on MDMA experience as I expected. These pills are very, very hard. Most good pills I've encountered are fairly soft and crumble easily. I think the only way to get these to crumble would be to take a hammer to them.

Anyhow, could the hardness of this pill make it difficult for a person's body to process the MDMA in them? Could my four tests incorrectly detect the presence of MDMA? And, would it be helpful to consume these pills in some other way - for example, completely crushing them before consuming? Could that help the body to digest them?

Thank you for considering my questions.

If there is any correlation, it would be due to a high amount of filler. I doubt that it would cause too much of a noticeable effect. In any case, it wouldn't be the same as, say, a time release pill. Many times, people will add a small amount of MDMA to a pill which is primarily composed of filler, simply to fool tests.

The harder an MDMA pill is (such as because of, say, extremely high pressures being used at the pill press stage of its manufacture), the longer it will take to dissolve in your body after being swallowed. (On the other hand, if not enough pressure is used, the pills will often turn out crumbly.) If your pills are so hard that you think a hammer may be required to crush them, then it is not outside the realm of possibility that they are simply passing entirely through your gastrointestinal tract without dissolving at all to any appreciable degree and, thus, not getting you high. Did you notice any of the intact pills in your stool, perhaps? Another possible explanation is that there is enough MDMA in the pills to fool the testing kits but not enough in them to actually get you high. You could always try dissolving one in a glass of water overnight and seeing if that makes it dissolve. If so, drinking some of that solution could work, but there are not really any guarantees, either.

I have noticed for me very hard pressed pills sometimes take a little longer to kick in. Ever since then i now break very hard pills into a few pieces which i swallow all together, which helps it break down quicker in the stomach. Sometimes i may even crush into a crumbly texture.

Hard pressed doesnt mean quality just means well pressed, although its common for quality pills to be well pressed.

Oh and if mdma for any reason takes far too long to break down and absorb in the stomach the results will be poor. Mdma is a drug that works best when the initial dose hits you all at once in order for the magic to fully bloom. It doesnt work so well under a time released fashion. If absorbtion is too slow then the magic wont bloom.

Not a starved stomach but at least a slightly empty stomach promotes better results in most cases. The more food in stomach=slower mdma absorbtion. Also certain types of foods, supplements and medication can dim effects of mdma and some may strengthen effects. Knowledge is power. The more knowledge one has the better results one will have.