Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill being consumed after being in contact with reagents

smashesstev

Greenlighter
Gday just tested a brown mitzies today and when i went to put the pill back in the bag it slipped out of my fingers(cheeky little cunt) and landed in im pretty sure was the simons i quickly picked it out and whiped it of with paper towel and now looks ok but thought id see what some others have to say! Any help would be great

I wouldn't eat it. Maybe leave it for a few days or so to dry out. If you touch it an it falls apart then chuck it.
If it stays firm then maybe the acid/ solvent has evaporated.
But I would rather throw it I it happens to me.
I usually take a scraping and put the pill back in a bag before adding the reagents to the powder.
I have always had that fear of doing it tho

cheers yeh it looks fine after a few days but i think ill avoid it unless i get real hungry!! yeh will defo being puttin em away before i test from now on! was shocked was when it happened

If landed in marquis, mecke or madelin I'd be careful as they are part sulfuric acid which reacts when it comes into contact with water(sometimes very violently) even after it's dried.
I've had sulfuric acid splash up onto my clothes, done nothing and then burn holes clean through after I put them in the wash.

I'd be careful with this. The Sodium Nitroprusside apparently generates Cynanide gas when it comes into contact with an acid. If you swallow any this acid will be your stomach acid.

Not sure if it will be a significant amount of Cyanide, but the possibility is there.

Definitely do NOT eat that. I once ate a pink pill that had slipped into a mecke puddle.... I was throwing up blue, the reagent likely reacted in my stomach. That happened on an already horrifically bad LSD trip as well...

Definitely do NOT eat that. I once ate a pink pill that had slipped into a mecke puddle.... I was throwing up blue, the reagent likely reacted in my stomach. That happened on an already horrifically bad LSD trip as well...
not sure if tripping or vomit is blue haha shit

Jesus HAHA. Definitely ditch the pill imo.