Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Picture of Chinese research chemical lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamboatBillJr

Bluelighter
500.jpg

Every lab can't be this bad. Look at the scale.

That's not a "lab". It's a single flask in a hood.

if you've gotten enough quality things from chinese labs you'd know that at least some of the labs have to be a lot higher quality than that picture.

OP seems to be on a quest to discredit RC producers, because people who make illicit drugs are much more trustworthy.

I know there was a problem with that last batch of mephedrone that got released - I believe the chinese RC lab operative fell in the vat while they were mixing. All that was left of him were his brogues so he ended up mixed into the batch. I never thought that batch was quite as righteously mellow.

That's not a "lab". It's a single flask in a hood.

Yep... and it might not even be in China.

To be honest, I find this thread offensive toward Bluelight readers, and slanderous and bigoted toward the many professional laboratory technicians in China. This thread is no different than one titled "Picture of Black Person", and for the opening salvo, a photo of a menacing looking black guy in an orange prison suit is included. Below that, the following words are written: "Every black can't be this bad. Look at the lips."

This thread should be locked.

BTW, your car is awesome!

^ I think this is hyperbole. How could you misinterpret "Every lab can't be this bad." as an insult? My statement claims this lab is clearly worse than others.

The Guardian had an investigative journalist visit multiple research chemical laboratories in China and they published this picture of part of this lab.

This picture is an example of the dangers of strict prohibition. Because these research chemical producers operate in illegal or quasi-legal statuses they aren't adequately regulated. If you order these chemicals off the internet you could get products from this lab, a better lab, or possibly worse lab. You're gambling. If psychedelics were produced legally we could avoid this risk.

The corresponding article added first by S.J.P. in the Drugs in the Media forum is here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...se-labs-churning-out-legal-highs-for-the-west

Check out my German car!

15-inch-BBS-rims-of-16-inch-17-18in-concave-turtle-rims-for-BBS-RS-rims.jpg

LOL.

Last edited:
how is this thread about psychedelic drugs?

its off topic nonsense designed to rile up rc takers.

how is this thread about psychedelic drugs?

its off topic nonsense designed to rile up rc takers.

Agreed. This thread has no HR value nor does it have any obvious point, particularly in PD. I'm gonna close it. If you feel it should remain open, please feel free to PM me with your reasoning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.