View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Physical Aspects of Acid

Iliketoswim

Bluelighter
just had my first trip on Sunday. My organs felt all tight and painful. My jaw kept feeling tight. Vasoconstriction pains I believe? Then I had this huge headache after the trip. My penis felt weird the whole time. It was like tender and almost like I had to pee but didn't. It was weird. I've also had trouble breathing lately. It's like I'm so taken aback from the trip it takes my breathe away I suppose. It's annoying. Anyone else have any input?

I used to call it 'acid dick' lol, my dick would shrivel up super tiny. Both the NBOMe's and LSD cause constriction like this, so who knows what you got.

My friend once said on an LSD trip that, "It feels as if a little leprechaun is holding my intestines with his fist!" and I think that's totally normal with LSD. Now, a lingering headache, I've never had that from LSD, but I did from an NBOMe. Take that as you will. As a general rule, LSD should be tasteless to metallic tasting at the most. If you got real bitter blotters, then you should assume you didn't do real LSD.

Lol. Acid dick.. My nose always get cold. But ya, psycs make you hyper-aware of body functions like hearbeat etc. Otherwise you get the standard dilated
pupils, jaw tension, forced smile, etc.

All of those feelings are typical for LSD. I don't know why, but sometimes you feel it more than other times, even from the same batch. Feeling like you have to pee on psychedelics (particularly mushrooms) in general is annoying but very common. I've read that it may be from high blood pressure impacting your kidneys and bladder. Headaches during LSD comedown are also common, but dehydration and exhaustion could be the real culprits.

The best solution I've found is to get up and move around – dancing or walking helps a lot – distract yourself and give yourself more to do so you don't overanalyze it.

I get severe jaw tension with LSD. No other drug I've done even compares. Besides that I always get 'acid dick', and body temperature dysregulation. I occasionally get that 'leprechaun hold my intenstine with his fist' thing, which tends to happen only during neutral or bad trips. I get a lot of side effects with LSD.