• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Philosophy on mdma comedown

Tufi

Greenlighter
Hi. I have a question about mdma high. Um last year, after about my 2-3rd roll, me and my friend would always start questioning universe on the comedown, right after the peak. Everytime we rolled, those questions would get deeper and we would do it for like 1-2 hours. I used to have noted stuff which i still read today and love those questions and philosophy stuff, but when we decided to roll again this year, we never had the same effect again. I know it might be impossible to know the exact cause of 'philosophic mood', but someone who experienced this could know the reason too i guess. I really want that mood back, badly. It feels awesome to "solve universe's secret"s, yeah actually those are usually ridicolous and weird, some stupid questions but they feel quite enjoyable at that time. This year, we only get a comedown which we crave more mdma asap, plan the next day like 'man lets get some more in the morning i can't live without this happiness', and this kills all the roll vibes, i even think like the roll was awful because it ended bad.

Well. My question is: is there a reason of that philosophic mood? and why are my recent comedowns really bad even though i wasnt rolling for 7-8 months? I don't test them but we buy from the same person and he usually gets same quality stuff.
I searched among threads but i guess i cant find 'exactly this experience to get answer for exactly this experience'.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
You answered your own question with the no test part. It doesn't matter who you get from or if they usually have good stuff. ALWAYS TEST.

Get some LSD, that gets me very, very philosophical about every time I take it. No crap comedown like MDMA either ;).

Can't really answer why you don't get the philosophical effects from MDMA anymore. I usually get it from MDMA as well, I've noticed that smoking weed tends to bring it out more though. The random stream of thoughts you get from weed seems to help with that :p.