• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenylpiractam wow

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I got to say I was very discouraged at first by this. I mean I thought it was going to be like noopept and leave me with a headache. Instead my mind relaxes and I can focus. But not too focused like Adderral but it also has another feel to it that is hard to explain. Like it softens the muscles and joints and I just feel a little more carefree.

Anyone here have any experience with this nootropic.?

I took it one time not long ago. My experience was similar, but I didn't get much stimulation or focus. It was a very mild effect for me. How much did you take?

Just toss and wash.

I stacked kratom four grams

Phenylpiractam fifty mg

Phenibut 200 mg.

At first the phenylpiractam made me tired so I reached for my kratom. And bam! Was the best mix. I mean the kratom gives a profound sense of well being and the phenylpiractam gives me the edge. And focus.

Damn I must have been way overdoing it. The first time I took 300 mg, second time 200mg, and now I'm trying 100 mg. All with kratom as well. I mainly felt a head rush the first time but 200 mg felt like mostly a body load. T+50 min of 100 mg with 3g kratom is giving me mostly a head rush again :/