• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
Hi I took a dose of phenibut 500mg about 5hrs ago but don't feel anything at all really would it be OK to take another 1g to feel it? I've started to reduce my kratom now down to 2.5g in the morning an then again at teatime. So I am keeping doses low. I know to start small an then work your way up so I should be good?

Yeah I'll take another 1g shortly then leave it for a couple of weeks. Read to many horror stories concerning phenibut just need something to give me a mood boost/ relax me abit.

When I take phenibut I take grams I learned how to dose like this from my introduction to it by abusers very irresponsible but very strong psychoactive effects also incredible energy boost knew people that went to the gym on it said music was strongly enhanced but they took grams all day long scary withdrawal had to go to the hospital thankfully I didn't use more than a couple days

Yeah I'll take another 1g shortly then leave it for a couple of weeks. Read to many horror stories concerning phenibut just need something to give me a mood boost/ relax me abit.
Sounds good ya I experienced an episode of psychosis on it complete delusions seemed real absolutely bizarre plotlines on what was happening in my daily life at the time seemed real completely delusional to begin to discuss would be absurd.

Problem was I was taking grams multiple times per day multiple days in a row.

Tolerance builds quickly best to flush out before you develop one the brands I bought say to do this on the label

Phenibut used to peak at 5 hrs for me and has changed to around 10 hrs after years of use. 500mg is considered a lowish maintenance dose imo and one really doesnt notice the effects much at all at any dose unless in a demanding or social situation. So next time you may go to an event or looking at a rough day at work dose the phenibut several hours before and I would bet there will be a noticable effect(s).
Try 1 - 1.5g in a few days and put yourself in a social setting. Just my experience.
Best of luck with this and just be safe as possible?
Also keeping dosing down to once every three days or more will prevent undue tolerance and possible wd at bay. ;)