• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut withdrawal getting progressively worse, changes in vision sensitivity to light

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Guys I’m freaking out my vision is changing and lights are flickering I think I’m in way too deep I’m about to either eat 5 klonopin or go to the hospital this is not good

The klonopin will help, it won't totally stop it, though. Can you get more phenibut and taper like I described in the other thread? You have gabapentin, right? Did it not work? You might need to take more. Gabapentin has always worked wonders for me to substitute for phenibut during withdrawal.

The klonopin will help, it won't totally stop it, though. Can you get more phenibut and taper like I described in the other thread? You have gabapentin, right? Did it not work? You might need to take more. Gabapentin has always worked wonders for me to substitute for phenibut during withdrawal.

I’m on 2400 mg of Gabapentin and it’s not touching it for some reason. I haven’t had more than an hour of sleep in 5 days and I feel on the verge of a psychosis this is a terrible situation.

Klonopin shows on 12 panels doesn’t it? Someone told me it doesn’t.. I might have to take the chance.

I feel delusional closing my eyes to
Try and sleep is causing me severe anxiety. This is not good. If I take a
Klonopin I’m homeless.. why do I do this to myself

I have no access to phenibut for at least 48 hours and all the vendors in the US seem sold out

I’m on 2400 mg of Gabapentin and it’s not touching it for some reason. I haven’t had more than an hour of sleep in 5 days and I feel on the verge of a psychosis this is a terrible situation.

Klonopin shows on 12 panels doesn’t it? Someone told me it doesn’t.. I might have to take the chance.

I feel delusional closing my eyes to
Try and sleep is causing me severe anxiety. This is not good. If I take a
Klonopin I’m homeless.. why do I do this to myself

Klonopin will show up on a test that tests for benzos, unfortunately

Klonopin will show up on a test that tests for benzos, unfortunately

Well my friend it’s time to ride the wave and ask God to take the wheel cause right now I am as good as fucked. Just gotta pray I come through the other side with a place to live and not in a mental hospital

Condition seems to be stabilizing I injected 300 mg of Gabapentin and took 2x beta blockers..

I really need to get my shit together this is off hand even for me

Oh man... well I'm glad you're feeling a little better. If you start feeling twitchy you might consider the hospital but I think you'll probably be okay... try to avoid the klonopin if it's going to get you in trouble. The beta blockers will help. Do you have a lot of gabapentin?

Oh man... well I'm glad you're feeling a little better. If you start feeling twitchy you might consider the hospital but I think you'll probably be okay... try to avoid the klonopin if it's going to get you in trouble. The beta blockers will help. Do you have a lot of gabapentin?

Never again will I take GABA drug withdrawal as a joke... For some reason for so long I skated by it and never had to deal with it, I'd rather jump off 500 mg of methadone at least I'm mentally stable jesus christ