• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut weight off my shoulders.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, some of you know I've been on klonopin for six years. It doesn't do its magic anymore. So I ordered a gram of phenylpiracetam and five grams of FAA phenibut. I just woke up and feel like so light. Like I haven't done phenibut in like a years so I know I had no tolerance to it. I'm amazed at how it is making me feel compared to baclofen which seemed not as much anti anxiety.

Girlwithbluehair will know what I'm talking about. I also did five grams of kratom and 140 mg of phenylpiracetam.

Phenibut is wonderful stuff if not abused. I found I often felt like I was on a low dose of MDMA.

Ok, some of you know I've been on klonopin for six years. It doesn't do its magic anymore. So I ordered a gram of phenylpiracetam and five grams of FAA phenibut. I just woke up and feel like so light. Like I haven't done phenibut in like a years so I know I had no tolerance to it. I'm amazed at how it is making me feel compared to baclofen which seemed not as much anti anxiety.

Girlwithbluehair will know what I'm talking about. I also did five grams of kratom and 140 mg of phenylpiracetam.

How much Phenibut do you take and how often?

I haven't taken it in like a year and I never take it more then three times in a row.

I just leveled off another 250 mg of FAA phenibut and man my muscles loosened up. It does feel like MDMA except without the oh I love you man aspect. I learned a long time ago to not abuse phenibut because the withdrawals are horrible. I thought I had did some damage that I could not fix but today I worked like a charm.

Mind you my klonopin does nothing for me except keep withdrawals away. So I'm glad and very careful not to get addicted to this again.

I had to wd from a year long daily habit of 3400mg. I had no wds from a long slow taper and some gabapentin.