• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Phenibut WD. Please Help.

mryeahibet

Greenlighter
I am currently on day three of WD from a phenibut binge. i would usually pick up 7 grams at a time from a friend and have it done in a day and a half each time. i did this about 3-4 times, then on the last day....took 10 grams. its already been 3 days and i ordered more. should i taper? should i keep pushing? when i went through benzo wd, it lasted 18 months! i really hope gaba a and gaba b are different because i would rather die than go threw that heartache ( Or headache rather) again. Anyone ever come off high doses like that? I only used it for 2-2.5 weeks if that.

Don't have any experience with phenibut, but have experience with plenty of gabaergics. From what I remember reading, those doses seem high, so it might be beneficial to reinstate and do a fast taper do avoid any strain on your gaba system. You shouldn't need to taper long as you havent used for a prolonged period of time

The withdrawals from phenibut are terrible from what i hear, just as bad as benzos. So save yourself while you can and taper down because those dosages are pretty high.

I would also advise, if youre really stuck on it, to talk to your doc about baclofen and see if he/she can help you taper off of phenibut with the help of baclofen. (But, this would also trade one addiction for another basically, so thats up to you)

I am currently on day three of WD from a phenibut binge. i would usually pick up 7 grams at a time from a friend and have it done in a day and a half each time. i did this about 3-4 times, then on the last day....took 10 grams. its already been 3 days and i ordered more. should i taper? should i keep pushing? when i went through benzo wd, it lasted 18 months! i really hope gaba a and gaba b are different because i would rather die than go threw that heartache ( Or headache rather) again. Anyone ever come off high doses like that? I only used it for 2-2.5 weeks if that.

If you have phenibut now just keep taking it but start to lower your dosage slowly..in the meantime buy some gabapentin..if u need a source message me..gabapentin will allow you to get off phenibut cold turkey, I know it did me..I came off. 3-4 gram of phenibut daily cold turkey with the help of gabapentin..90% of withdrawals were gone..

Go to the local urgent care, tell them you've been having issues with RLS and that you tried some gabapentin from a friend and that 600mg really helped you sleep normally and not be restless. Take 1200mg twice a day as long as you're noticing phenibut wd symptoms as it will fully ameliorate them. I promise. Get gabapentin and you'll be right as rain. With this med, you can use phenibut many days in a row and just take the gabapentin for a few days upon cessation without any unpleasant side effects. You're welcome.

Common man up you used it 3-4 times and the binge was two weeks? no need for gabapentin no need for anything cold turkey it. I have had w/ds from both gabapentin and phenibut and baclofen. On the third day take a benzo for anxiety and sleep just one time and that is it if you can find it and that's it.