• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut quiries

deruyityn

Bluelighter
From what I've read provided you can control your use phenibut falls on the same kind of spectrum as kratom; ie fairly natural and not hard on the system within reason. Whereas benzoes are your full on synthetic 'hard drug'.

Is it very compulsive to want more? ie could I buy a 10g tester pack to try it without it being too afraid of it taking hold of my life?

Im intrigued by phenibut since it is so close to a natural neurotranmitter I surmise that it might not be hard on the system. I also took its weak cousin picamilon and it felt extremely clean though too bad its psychological effects are next to worthless

On the other hand benzoes don't produce dependence as fast. Yet on the other hand again phenibut, although withdrawal can come much quicker, doesnt last as long as benzo withdrawal so I hear after a week the worst is over.

If I could take phenibut just once a week it would be really advantageous to help me be more social and if I ever get laid again in my life it coud help with my crushing psychological erectile dysfunction (this only happens the first time when Im nervous and no problems jerking off etc so it is just anxiety) I always get.

Regarding the withdrawal does it hit you like a ton of bricks from only moderate useage such that you are afraid to leave the house or are there warning signs telling you to calm down before things get too scary? For example with kratom it gives me very gentle reminders such as I will sneeze more and I begin to find it harder getting to sleep and this weird twilight state where I can see images in my head but takes longer and longer to sleep. That is when I know to take some time off.

So is phenibut as considerate in giving friendly reminders are is it a take no prisoners kind of thing? Like i said non of the every day usage nonsense but from say if you took it one day more than you usually would to test the waters.

Last edited:
dude, youre thinking way too much. Phenibut is easy going and is not exactly as addictive as most hard drugs would be. then again, w/o experience with "hard drugs" I really am not sure how much you know. I've taken Phenibut for years and years without ever picking up a habit and I tend to pick those up w/ every other drug I've taken.

Phenibut is a relatively easy going drug; supposedly "good for you" in its own ways and gives you an overall sense of well-being.

you can give it a comparison to Kratom I guess but its another type of drug.

Im very interested by the new f-phenibut that has hit the market. I didnt like phenibut for one large reason being i hate loong half lives but f-phenibut sounds like a much more 'normal' half life of 6-9 hours. The disadvantage is that it is very new. but from what i read flourinating a substance doesnt make it that much more unknown than its parent compound from what Ive read sekio say.

I am not unkown to hard drugs if that is what you were saying. Had my share of the usual suspects including crack a few times. Just for the record as to guide other advise.

Although I have very little experience with downers so am very naive when it comes to physical addiction issues since I used to only take stims really which dont have the physical dependence concerns downers have.

Haven't heard of f phenibut but sounds interesting. Phenibut helps anxiety and gives u feeling of well being, but the well being felling only last if taken once or twice a week, otherwise you just end up on a huge dose you want off of cuz of side effects. The width drawls SUCK too but never have desire to redose(for me) I keep my dose at 1500-2000
Mg daily. Well being feel gone and quick but anti anxiety properties stay. Not like a benzo feeling at all, closer to gabapentin

Oh not on same level as Kratom at all. Kratom width drawls are not bad, phenibut is bad unless u taper. Kratom kinda has a ceiling effect where if you take more yr just gonna throw up... Imo phenibut is more addictive than Kratom, especially on the physical dependence and how FAST it comes, but has been a lifesaver for my anxiety instead of chasing down benzos all the time, then freaking out when I run out

if you had Gabapentin then you had Phenibut; same type drug. I always thought Phenibut made me a bit more uppity. some great times at work w/ Phenibut.

Just be very careful about drug interactions. I've personally passed out/threw up after combining it with mirtazapine (used to take it nightly to sleep). After that experience, I wouldn't combine it with anything remotely sedating.

I've combined Phenibut w/ every HARD drug in the world and never had a bad experience, so when it comes to drug interactions it based on your experience w/ drugs.

really doubting it was the combo itself; you may have taken a heavier dose of Phenibut. how many times did that happen? just once? then its a tough call.

if you had Gabapentin then you had Phenibut; same type drug. I always thought Phenibut made me a bit more uppity. some great times at work w/ Phenibut.

Ive never had gabapentin.

For iregular use is it just better to take benzoes since the addiction doesnt come on as fast? tho the withdrawal lasts longer which is certainly something to think about. but if it never happened then it wouldnt be an isue.

GHB sounds ideal in terms of short duration which I like and taking a long time to form physical addiction. However the danger of overdose trashes it.

I would really love to find a gabaergic I could feel comfortable with like i do with kratom but all this withdrawal stuff is so frightening to me
tongue.png
i am only used to using stimulants back in the day which didnt have such concerns. though i dont wanna mess with them now unless i have a gabaergic in place for the comedown
tongue.png

but downers have alot more therapeutive potential i think in general.

Last edited:
I've taken Phenibut, every single day, in doses ranging from 1.5grams to 10grams. Mostly taking 2-4grams once in the morning, with 1.5grams-3grams once at night.

I went cold turkey when I went on a plane trip to California for 5 days.

The withdrawal was shitty, cold sweats, anxious, some panic, yet it was not bad enough to make me run to a liquor store and buy a bottle or even run to CVS and buy some robitussin.

That's pretty amazing to be honest, since I really enjoy DXM and use it for any withdrawal. I've taken DXM over 1,000 times in my life.

I was with my family on this vacation, so I didn't want to be drunk or on DXM around them, so there is that. But still I'm amazed I didn't go buy some dxm even. That's how mild the withdrawal was. Although YOUR withdrawal may be WAY WAY worse. I've gone through hardcore heroin withdrawals in jail cold turkey, so maybe what I consider a bad withdrawal, is a lot worse than what others think. ;)

I think this is a bit of a misinformation. Phenibut can cause extreme withdrawal when taken too frequently. Like Xanax, a withdrawal can result in extreme anxiety and depression. I would reccomend not taking it more than once or twice a week. When taken responsibly, I find it to be excellent. Phen never makes me feel that out of it but will always put me in an outstanding mood.