• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Phenibut hangover.. shit is no joke

Im stuck on ~4g of phenibut every night, i feel like I've been living in a giant phenibut hangover for years.

Ya man I was thinking about you when I ordered it and took it. I mean I retook it the second night and didn't really have the same hangover.

I mean there is worse things you could be using and addicted to right? Trying to look on the bright side

I actually am contemplating ordering a kilo of pregabalin and intentionally addicting myself to it for the sleep. I have had insomnia my whole life and it drives me fucking nuts. It's partially why I love downers so much just being able to sleep.

If you really wanna stop, you probably need to just bite the bullet and go into a rehab. I know that's not what you wanna hear but it's really the only way I've ever successfully quit opioids.

They say you change when the pain is great enough, is it?

If one has never really liked benzos but likes the relief they provide is it beneficial?
I find that there is a great deal of stress and/or anxiety mitigated by phenibut without the sedation of benzos. Very effective for me but of course it is dose dependent and finding what works best for you may take some fiddlin.
There is also the situational aspect of the effects. One may find that 1.5g is ones optimal dose in a social situation. This same 1.5g may not even be noticed if lounging around solo or with another and may get "tired" and just kinda drift off.
1.5g used to be my dose but has dropped to 1.25-1.3g when taken every third or fourth day. If I am not in public when dose day comes around I will drop this to .8-1g. No need to waste it unduly is my take and it helps keep resistance down.
Is phenibut likely to make one compulsively re-dose?
In the last few years I have found no compulsion to redose or take more. This may depend on mind state, dependency issues or many other factors. I have read that there are others that do not feel the "draw" to this product like some (heroin, coke, cigs, alcohol, sugar, whatnots and bon bons).
The effects are hard for me to put into words other that I feel that all is right in the world and all issues are non issues... there is a "fix" for everything and everyone is ok (in social situations). Strange that I do not chase this freedom. Maybe I know that regardless of the means we cannot stay "up" always. There will be a swing eventually, ya know?

I find that there is a great deal of stress and/or anxiety mitigated by phenibut without the sedation of benzos. Very effective for me but of course it is dose dependent and finding what works best for you may take some fiddlin.
There is also the situational aspect of the effects. One may find that 1.5g is ones optimal dose in a social situation. This same 1.5g may not even be noticed if lounging around solo or with another and may get "tired" and just kinda drift off.
1.5g used to be my dose but has dropped to 1.25-1.3g when taken every third or fourth day. If I am not in public when dose day comes around I will drop this to .8-1g. No need to waste it unduly is my take and it helps keep resistance down.

In the last few years I have found no compulsion to redose or take more. This may depend on mind state, dependency issues or many other factors. I have read that there are others that do not feel the "draw" to this product like some (heroin, coke, cigs, alcohol, sugar, whatnots and bon bons).
The effects are hard for me to put into words other that I feel that all is right in the world and all issues are non issues... there is a "fix" for everything and everyone is ok (in social situations). Strange that I do not chase this freedom. Maybe I know that regardless of the means we cannot stay "up" always. There will be a swing eventually, ya know?
Thanks so much for this 6am. That helps a lot. I think I am going to order some and in a couple of weeks write up what i think and if it's helping. Great info.

I have never once compulsively redosed phenibut. It just takes way too long to come up and there is no rush whatsoever so it doesn't lend itself to compulsion. In fact even when addicted to it and tapering I have never broken my taper schedule or taken it when I didn't want to. I can have a full 100g tub sitting next to me, be feeling crap from withdrawal, and have no problem not taking it until my next planned dose. In that sense it is the easiest thing I've ever come off that gave withdrawals (I have been addicted and come off 3 or 4 times in my life). I find it pretty easy to come off because I just skip a day and deal with feeling kinda shitty and anxious, and after a few times, I stabilize on that dosing schedule. Then skip another day, etc. The half life is so long that you don't get full withdrawals for longer than a day. It's hard to taper if you reduce the dose, because of how there is a threshold to get the effects, but skipping a day is not hard so that's the path to coming off. Once you get to every 5 or 6 days, you can just jump off with minimal discomfort. At least that always been my experience.

When I used to take phenibut before bed, I would wake up with an excruciating headache. I never took it long enough to get addicted and I haven't had it since 2016. The effects were just too unpredictable, and I experimented with doses anywhere from 500mg to 5g.

When I used to take phenibut before bed, I would wake up with an excruciating headache. I never took it long enough to get addicted and I haven't had it since 2016. The effects were just too unpredictable, and I experimented with doses anywhere from 500mg to 5g.

Yeah to be honest I’m throwing it out. I ended up injecting like 4-5 grams and the next day I had the worst chest pain and the day after severe anxiety so I’m all done with this shit

Yeah to be honest I’m throwing it out. I ended up injecting like 4-5 grams and the next day I had the worst chest pain and the day after severe anxiety so I’m all done with this shit

Injecting it?

Never heard of anyone injecting phenibut hcI, though i think ive heard of someone injecting f-phenibut. F-phenibut would work ok, phenibut isn't potent enough.

Although funny enough I have actually smoked phenibut FAA out of curiosity once (you can't smoke phenibut hcl). It does work weirdly enough but it takes a bit of work to smoke a sufficient amount

Hopefully you didn’t injecting 5g of phenibut, that is alot of acid in the veins

Injecting it?

Never heard of anyone injecting phenibut hcI, though i think ive heard of someone injecting f-phenibut. F-phenibut would work ok, phenibut isn't potent enough.

Although funny enough I have actually smoked phenibut FAA out of curiosity once (you can't smoke phenibut hcl). It does work weirdly enough but it takes a bit of work to smoke a sufficient amount

Hopefully you didn’t injecting 5g of phenibut, that is alot of acid in the veins

Yeah it is acidic as fuck. I did inject a good amount no scale but I’d say at least 4 grams. It dissolves easy in water. I missed part of the shot and my arm burned worse than anything ever has.

It’s definitely injectable but I highly do not recommend it. There wasn’t really a rush but I was fucked up beyond belief couldn’t walk straight nodding out. Not good