• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Phenibut - Benzo interaction

MollySallyMaryJane

Greenlighter
I know this is in the wrong thread. But I'm scripted 2mg klonopin a day. I get 60 a o month free. So my question is can I use phenibut to make my benzos go further. Or would tianeptin be a better choice. I can get a gram of pure etizolam for 60$. But I want to avoid furthering my benzo crutch
Last time I ordered RC benzo clonazoLAM my tolerance was jacked.. Plus it got me arrested for assault during a blackout... Shits too strong

I know this is in the wrong thread. But I'm scripted 2mg klonopin a day. I get 60 a o month free. So my question is can I use phenibut to make my benzos go further. Or would tianeptin be a better choice. I can get a gram of pure etizolam for 60$. But I want to avoid furthering my benzo crutch
Last time I ordered RC benzo clonazoLAM my tolerance was jacked.. Plus it got me arrested for assault during a blackout... Shits too strong

Phenibut is a GABA agonist at the b sub-unit, at higher doses it is also an agonist at the a sub-unit -- it also acts in the same manner as gabapentin. at voltage gated calcium channels

Phenibut will act synergistically with the clonazepam, so you can reduce your dose of clonazepam if you are taking phenibut.

It is not advisable to mix gaba agonists.

The magnifying effect of phenibut on clanazepam is uncharacterized for you -- caution regarding dose is needed.

You may also end up with phenibut withdrawal as well.

Do not mix alcohol with phenibut and clonazepam -- EVER.