Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenibut and ketamine =whoa!!

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
This is great combo!

I googled it yesterday and found some very positive reports.

I was already on 3g of phenibut and some edible cannabis.
So i figured i could try a few bumps of k.

It totally blew my mind away, the ket was really enhanced in a smooth way.
The visuals were quite strong but unique in a weird greyish shade.
It looked almost like cartoons with no colors.
Also my body and mind was very relaxed but the trip factor was very high.
The regular side effects of the ket seemed to be less then regular too.

Interesting. Phenibut combines really, really well with psychedelics but I don't know that I've ever combined it with dissociatives.

Seems like Phenibut is kind of like the nootropics version of Nitrous. It makes every drug better.

Though, I really don't enjoy it on it's own. Too much "downer" characteristics for my liking. I'm also not even sure if it's a nootropic. I think it's just a drug.

Well the effects are nothing like nitrous, but yeah it pretty much does make everything better. Also I know it gets lumped into the nootropic category but really that's just to keep it under the radar IMO. It's a powerful addictive drug, not a nootropic. it's prescription in Russia, where it's used to treat PTSD and similar conditions. I don't find it to have any nootropic effect. It provides me with motivation, confidence, sociability and and a strong, unwavering positive state of mind. It's one of my favorite drugs, but I think it shouldn't be lumped in with nootropics as it makes it seem harmless.

Bang on Anthem it is a DRUG!! and yes I agree Xor it is dangerous to lump it in with nootropics.

The reason is, supplement stores etc had it shelved with bodybuilding and nutritional add-ons etc. Some place it in nootropic “stacks” with piracetam and picamillon, plus B vitamin stacks.

This is baffling to me and no doubt most people who have tried it. Synthesised for cosmonauts who MUST MUST succeed, to destroy space flight anxiety I think speaks volumes.

As I have said many times here my fave combo EVER is Phenibut + Oxycodone. Wonderful in ways I can’t explain really ????

I find phenibut makes me increasingly stupid with the dose once I get past a moderate dose. I couldnt imagine combining that with ketamine.